Chapter 15

Wahoooo!!! Chapter 15!! Thanks for all the reads and votes so farr!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

Emma's P.O.V.

I was smart enough to bring my ipod. I absolutely loved music and i don't know what i would do without it! Don't even try asking me what i would do, because i really wouldn't know. Trust me. I was listening to You Bring Me Joy By Amelia Lily. It was a really good song, and it sort of described how i feel right now. Like, the person i like brings me so much happiness, but before he brought me sadness, and pain. So yea, but before i started to play the song i made sure that i put in on full volume so that way i wouldn't hear Harry and Zayn talking in the car on our way to the beach.

I just wanted to think for once. Harry's made me so happy latley. And i really don't know how. It's like i go from one stage to another. Crazy! But i actually....want to be his girlfriend. I miss all those good memories we had together, and looking back at them, it makes me want more! I sigh. I hope the boys didn't hear me.

"We're here!" Harry said. I couldn't hear him, so i didn't respond. 

"Emma!" Zayn yelled I'm my ear. I jumped.

"Zayn! Why'd you do that?!" I playfully slapped him on his shoulder.

"We're here!" Harry said with a huge smile on his face.

We are?! Yay!!!!!" I said and quickly jumping out of the car.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Emma has been really happy lately. What ever Harry did i liked it. She looked like she was having the time of her life.

When she got out of the car, i think she spotted the rest of the group because she ran she never did before. Me and Harry fell behind.

"What did you do to her that she's so happy?" I asked Harry while walking towards the others.

"I actually don't know." Harry shrugged.

"You don't know?! Weren't you with her this morning?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yea I was, and last night. Might be, that Mark is going to prison." Harry told me.

"Wait what? Mark's going to prison?" I asked.

"Yea, we...well Emma and I finally called the cops when he was at her flat yesterday, when i was supposed to come over." Harry said.

"He was there?! Why didn't i hear anything then?" I asked Harry.

"Might be because he got into her flat somehow. I don't know how, but he did." Harry told me.

"Well, the good part is, is that he's going to prison for a while. Guess you took action quicker than we planned." I smirked Harry nudging him with my fist.

"Hey, i had to!" Harry protested.

Emma's P.O.V.

After i got out of the car, i quickly spotted Liam, Niall, and Louis. I ran full speed towards them and got there in less than a couple of minutes. Literally. I must have ran the fastest in my life right there!

Hey guys!!" I said while panting.

"Hey Emma! Why are you panting?" Liam asked. 

"Yea why?" Louis and Niall asked after. I had to take a couple of deep breaths.