Chapter 19

Please leave suggestions guys!!! Pretty pleasee!!!!!!! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

Emma's P.O.V.

I was 2 weeks since Harry asked me to be his girlfriend with me saying yes. It was so far the best 2 weeks of my life! He was like my missing puzzle piece. It was just like the old days, with so many memories flooding back in. In our spare time, which was basically almost all the time, we always looked at old pictures of us which always made us smile. I loved him so much. I knew i would be with him for the rest of my life. I just don't know what i would do without him. Well,i guess i already kind of experienced what i would be without him. We both forgot about that break up, and acted like it never happened. It's like we stopped, in a book, and continued again. (That was cheesy haha).

Liam and I were supposed to hang out today, which i think was a great idea becasue Harry's birthday is coming up so i want to get him something special. It's funny becuase my birthdat is February 4th, and his is the 1st. Three days apart. Well anyway, i decided to give Liam a call.

"Hey!!! Liam!" I said as he answered the phone.

"Hey Em! So what time do you wanna hang out?" Liam asked me.

"I don't know. But i think we might have to go shopping because i want to get Harry something special for his birthday. And you could help me?" I told him. 

"Ok, sounds like a plan. I suppose i could get him something too." Liam said.

"What do you mean suppose?" I said saying supposed louder.

"No that's not what i meant!" Liam said as i could imagine him smiling. 

"Are you sure?" I asked him questionably.

"Yes positive. I just used the wrong word!" He complained.

"Ok ok calm your horses!" I laughed.

"Horses?" Liam asked.

"Yea, horses. You know..." I said.

"Ok then. Well where and what time should we meet up?" He asked me. 

"Hmm..It's 12:30 right now so how about in like 10 or 20 minutes, by the park and maybe we could walk to the mall from there?" I asked.

"Sounds good i'll meet you there Em!" Liam said in a childish tone.

"Okie Dokie! See you later!" I said, and hung up the phone. 

Ok, so i had to get ready in a couple of minutes. But what would i get Harry for his birthday?! This is going to be so hard! I went to my bedroom to pick out an outfit. I got a lavender v-neck top with a pattern around the v-neck. I put on some skinny jeans, with brown boots that go up to my knees. With that i added a beige sweater over my shirt and a scarf. I went to the bathroom, where i had put on gold earrings with trees on them. (by the way! The outfit is to the side!!) I didn't feel like putting make up on, and plus i didn't really mind if i had some on or not. So i just skipped makeup. I grabbed my purse, and went off to meet Liam at the park.

Liam's P.O.V.

While i was walking to the park to meet up with Emma, i was thinking about what i should get for Harry. I mean, it's always hard to get him something, because you just don't know. In fact that's like for everyone. 

It was a nice cool spring day to go outside today. As i got to the park, i didn't see Emma, yet so i sat down on the park bench. I took out my phone and started to look through twitter, but after a couple of seconds, someone called my name. I was expecting it to be Emma, but no it wasn't. It was one of my old friends. But no just any old friend. It was Krystal. The one who would always make fun of me, for everything i did at school.