Chapter 20 Reunited

Ok sorry i haven't updated in a while! Im sooo sorry!!!!

I will try to update more often when i have time :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

Emma's P.O.V.

Liam and i have been in the mall for a couple of hours. So many that i don't even know how long! I finally found a gift for Harry. A Rolex watch. (Picture to the right) I remember that my father had one, and he always talked about how nice they were. 

Liam and i were walking towards the exit of the mall. "My legs are killing me!" I said. Liam chuckled.

"Well that's because we've been here for almost 3 hours!" Liam said instantly.

"3 hours?! I know that this may sound weird for a girl, but this is probably they longest i have EVER been shopping." I exclaimed. I kept walking, but then noticed that Liam stopped. I turned around to look at him with a frown on my face but bumped into someone. I recognized her from somewhere. Long black hair...Krystal! So that's why Liam stopped!

"Well, look who we have here." She said suspiciously.

"Um..Hi" I said awkwardly, "Sorry for bumping into you." I said.

"Oh, yea right...it's cuz' you're fat. You know that right." She snapped back at me. I looked down at the floor. Was it true? Am i really fat?

"Krystal! Stop it!" Liam raised his voice walking up to me. 

"What for? You know your self, that she's a slut. I mean you said it your self too." Krystal said with a grin planted on her face. My head snapped up to look at Liam. I could feel my eyes getting watery. Is that really how Liam felt about me? Did he really say that? 

"L-liam..I-i-" Before i could finish what i was saying i ran off. I couldn't see anything. My vision was blurry, from the tears that i was shedding. I ran as fast, and as far away from those 2. Especially Krystal. But Liam?! How could he ever do that? Would he ever do that? Something was telling me that he never said that. But something else was making me believe that he did. It was a Dilemma. With not knowing what to do, i stopped running and took my phone out to call someone. I still couldn't see that good from my tears. but my phone started ringing. After a couple of rings, finally someone answered.

"Hello?" Someone said. I could tell that it was Zayn.

"Z-zayn, can y-you p-pick me u-up?" i asked stuttering. 

"Emma what happened?" He asked 

"J-just pick m-me up, i-ll -t-tell you l-later." I told him.

"Well, where are you?" He asked questionably.

"I-im by s-some kind o-of cafe. The C-corner Cafe." I said.

"Ok i'll be there in a couple of minutes. Why don't you go inside and get yourself a coffee or something to calm you down ok?" Zayn suggested.

"O-ok." I said and hanging up the phone. 

I walked into the cafe, noticing a person that i didn't want to see.

Liam's P.O.V.

This was all Krystal's fault! I would never say that to Emma. She's just like my little sister. I don't even know where she ran off now. I turned to Krystal, with one of my fists clenched, and the other with shopping bags. Oh, great, and to make it worse, i was holding Emma's gift to Harry.