Sir {Kaz Brekker}

Summary: Y/n misbehaved and Kaz has to punish her.

Warnings: Smut.

As Kaz had closed the, Y/n could hear him turn the key in the lock. „You misbehaved." Dirtyhands observed, as she bit her lip and sat down in the red chair in the corner. „Did I?" She challenged him. He smirked softly. He wasn't actually mad. Newer additions to the Dregs always flirted with the girl, without knowing who they were with. Y/n could not be blamed for the boy to compliment her shamelessly, but she could be blamed for giving him hope, knowing damn well how Kaz would react to that.

„You've been really bad. You do know that I have to punish you now?" She made a grimace, puffing up her cheeks. „Oh no!"
The young women exclaimed in the sweetest tone. „Please, Sir, punish me. I deserve it."
Y/n could see Kaz tense, as she called him by that nickname. She had him wrapped around her little finger, she knew exactly what made him weak, but Kaz had the same impact on her.

„Then perhaps I should fuck you, perhaps it would be too kind of me to pleasure you." He stepped towards her, cupping her face with his gloved hand, brushing over her lips with his thumb.There was so much lust in the gaze they exchanged. „Perhaps you should."

Kaz grabbed her by the arms, causing her to stand up, only for the young women to immediately push herself against him, kissing his lips roughly. Kaz returned the kiss, almost getting wrapped up in it, but he remembered the purpose of this, so he pushed her away. „You do not get to make the rules tonight." He told her, as he pushed her against the wall. Y/n loved his touch, feeling his hands all over her body, until they finally reached her breasts and started massaging them softly. „Kaz..." She whispered. „What are you supposed to call me?" He asked, immediately taking his hands away. „Sir." She breathed out frustrated. „Good girl." He told her, as he not only took off his gloves, but also her top."Take that off for me." The bastard of the Barrel demanded, nodding towards her black lace bra.

„I bought it for you, and you're not even going to take it off yourself?" She asked, unclipping the back of her bra. Dirtyhands, who walked over to his desk to put his gloves away, only looked to her briefly. „Do what I asked of you." He only said. She bit her lip, as the lace elegantly fell from her shoulders. As Kaz turned back towards her, she could see him holding his breath. No matter what they did, how rough they planned it to be, there was always that brief moment where Kaz face would go pale, a lump in his throat. A moment, where he saw her, where he appreciated how beautiful she was, how lucky the bastard of the Barrel was to have her by his side. A moment, where Kaz called to his mind, that he was safe. That he was 25 years old, no longer Kaz Rietveld, no longer the young man in the ice court. He was goddamn Kaz Brekker, and if he wanted his girl he could take her.

So he bravely walked up to her, cupping her face with his bare hand, feeling her soft and warm skin, kissing it. „Close your eyes." He told her, gently pushing her back into the chair.
Within a few seconds, his hands were all over her again. Then his lips followed. At first, he struggled to sit down because his knee protested, but as he finally managed it, his lips crashed onto her skin, leaving marks all over her neck. She moaned lightly, sinking into his touch.

He went further down, brushing over her breasts, sucking on her nipples. Her fingers tangled in his hair, as if Y/n desperately tried to hold onto something. Kaz didn't ask for her consent anymore, before each new step. He used to do that, but now Dirtyhands knew exactly what Y/n wanted. They also had a safeword, simply said it would cause them both to stop immediately. There wasn't a need for that word yet. She didn't want to feel safe anymore, she craved the danger in his gaze.

He opened her skirt, as he pulled it down she pushed herself up from the chair to make it easier. Now left in nothing more than her panties, Y/n could feel her breath deepening. „Will you be a good girl tonight, Y/n?" She bit her lip, trying to disguise how much that turned her on. „Yes Sir."

She felt his hand running up her thigh, leaving goosebumps all over her. Then she felt his finger brushing over he clothed slit. „You really want me, don't you?" He smirked, pushing the fabric aside to gently rub over her clit. „You're so ready to have me between your legs, aren't you?" Y/n shivered visibly. Kaz grabbed her panties on each side to move them down her legs too, tossing them into the pocket of his pants. „Please, Sir, stop teasing me." Kaz pushed two fingers into her cunt, she moaned.

„I decide how fast we go and how long I am going to tease you, don't forget that, love" He added a third finger, pushing into her in a slow pace, while he still massaged her nub with his thumb. Her moaning got faster, louder. Y/n desperately tried to prevent the noise by pressing her hand on her mouth, scared that the Crows might hear them, as they were all downstairs in the Slat. But Kaz moved her hand aside, looking into her eyes, so much softer than he should.

„I want to hear you, concentrate on me." The bastard of the Barrel smirked again, as all the tension fell off of the young woman, and she completely sank into his touch. It felt as if she was drowning in the heat of the act and it got her acting up. „Kaz, Sir, stop doing this. I need you." Y/n told him, feeling butterflies in her core. He shook his head briefly. „You need me? I think you have to specify that, love" He moved his finger slower again, focussing on rubbing her pearl. „I need to to fuck me, Sir. Hard and long. Against the table, the wall. Just please, take me. I'm all yours." Kaz didn't answer her, doubling the pace of his fingers deep inside her cunt, bringing her close to her orgasm.

„Kaz." She breathed in deeply. „I'm coming."

He pressed his lips onto hers one last time, before he removed his fingers out of her, and started to put his clothes back into their original position. Y/n looked at him, shocked.
„What are you doing?" The young women asked, still breathless, and completely unsatisfied. „Going back down. The others are probably questioning where we are." She scoffed. „Fuck the others! I need you, Kaz, now. You can't do that." „Do you want to test me?"

Y/n moaned in annoyance , stretching out her arm for Kaz to hand over her panties. He raised his brow. „I don't think you need them."
„Are you mad?! I'm not going down without them." „I fear you must, because I'm not giving them back. Don't worry love, once we come up again I will fuck you against each wall of the attic. But until then, you shouldn't forget who I am and who you belong to."

Dirtyhands smirked one last time, before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. Y/n still sweaty, horny and unpleasured, was left behind, questioning how she was supposed to survive the rest of the night. She let out a long sigh, then a quicker one as she noticed the door opening again. „I am not mad, but i am sure going to make you go mad tonight." He whispered and left her there once again, with the moaning echo of the promise.