ELITE 4x01: 🌈LESBIANSSS??

I didn't even know that there was a new season. But here we are. There's also this special of Carla and Samuel but who be watching that like I don't give a fuck about those two lmao.

Live reaction elite season 4 episode 1
Wth why are they again starting a season with Guzman with police this man never not be talking to the police.

I know just some Spanish words like Spanish class didn't stick with me OMg. But then again French has been said again and again tk be the mOst important language so I learnt only French at school.

They swimming okay. Wait had Samuel always been a swimmer. And is that. Anew girl he obsessing over. New love interest for Guzman? NO WE DONT WANT IT. NADIA IS THE ONLY ONE.

anywyas I'm begging for a lesbian or wlw story pls plssss I'm BEGGING. BEGGING. you cannot tells me Rebeka ain't a lil fruity.

Who is this. The mom? Oh right his mom. Fuck why did I forgot his name. Wirh Omar.

Where the hell are they in a fancy room talking about excellence merits and discipline.

AH MY GIRK REBEKA. Yes I got a crush on her. Next.

Oh this is actually the school lol. Forgot for a second this is some fancy school.

Oh that's ari. She gonna be the It girl isn't she.

HAHAHAH GUZMAN INSULTED HER DAD?! nah she isn't. Wait no it can be.
oh there's that bitch who tried to give idk his name anymore , the killer- a redemption arc.

Oh here we go someone flirting with .. goddamn imma need to look up his name.OH RIGHT ANDER.
okay ander and the dude bonding over having scars. Lol someone bonding of my scars would be -
okay no lemme not make such a dark- dark joke. Nextttt.

IsG ander is still in a relationship with Omar rigjt ? If they're gonna do this stereotypical gay men aren't loyal bc they always horny kinda trope imma lose my shit. HAHAHA okay do be kinda vibing with each other.

Oh hold up he's the dude everyone was talking about. Yes he's handsome.

JSJDJDYES ANDER BOYFRIEND. U JAVE ONE.

so the new principle is scarf dudes father and i guess brother of ari.

I keep getting distracted by omars eyebrows like damn get those under control. I'm dyinggg  to get the tweezers.

Omar and Samuel having to defend why they are supposed to be there while the others can just be there bc they rich. Okay.

See REBAKAHHHH. the music lol. EHM WHATS THIS. Hello????some lesbian behaviour right here. LOVE IT.
rebeka. Mencia. Rencia. Got it. REBE DO BE LOOKING. I see I see.

Why is new dude making everything worse like chill. Oh he's called Patrick lol. I see that they trying to create tension beteeen Patrick and ander but damn Omar and ander better be broken up they are NOT going to cheat. Fck that.

FCK I ALREADY SHIP MENCIA AND REBEKA. no rebe WTf are you doing.  Walking to Samuel. We don't care about Samuel x Rebe bye.

HOW MANH CHILDREN DOES THIS PRINCIPLE HAVE.

Now hold up hold up Patrick really is one good looking dude like damnnn. I this the comphet jumping out like me @ me chill.

Oh they're from london.

GOSH not the Samuel ari ship now. Samuel be getting with everyone I caaaant.

Is it aris responsibility to look after mencia or something ? Why is the dad saying that.