The greatest series of all time: the Untamed

Are you also in quarantine like the rest of the world? Also read all the books there are , all series seen and think there's nothing left? WELL YOU ARE MISTAKEN. if you haven't seen this masterpiece you have not lived.

The Untamed. It is the best of the best and if you do not think so then your opinion is wrong.

Wang Yibo in a wig is what convinced me to watch but some of y'all need some extra convincing so here I am.

Like;

Wang yibo wig

Xiao zhan wig

Xiao zhan wig

= THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PAIRING YOU'LL EVER COME ACROSS

~HERE'S REASONS TO WATCH THIS ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE OF A DRAMA~

Storyline, synopsis: This story takes place in ancient China. There are clans of cultivation (cultivation is some kind of "magic" , idk how to explain it like they're not wizards or something ksjd LmaO, idk it gave me more like Avatar vibes). The Wen sect (clan) has an evil plan to overtake the other clans which Wei Wuxian And Lan Zhan/Wangji try to stop.
~ this is a very short no detail synopsis. I would say : JUST WATCH.

Characters: I'm only gonna try to convince  you with the main characters , Wangji and Wuxian together known as Wangxian.. did I tell you .. THAT THEYRE SOULMATES?? yes you read that right, this story is based on a BL romance novel (boy love = boy x boy so gay). Although Chinese media is a bish and doesn't allow actual bl , the directors of the untamed are genius. Because you still get the feeling that you're watching true soulmates instead of just friends. AND if you've read the novel (I did. All, what is it, 136 chapters) then you can see all the subtle hints and things directly from the novel. EVEN SOME QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM THE NOVEL YALL.

Anyways.
Look at them :') they're so beautiful imma cry again brb