BAD BUDDY : ohgod this is the best ive EVER seen im crying how perfect it is

This series.

THIS SERIES.

ohmygod.

It singlehandedly turned my longstanding love but more hate- for Thai bl into LOVE IT AGAIN. I'm excited again for new series and i haven't felt like that in a long looong time. Like I was actually so done with the cringy plots, the lowkey homophobic undertones , the LACK OF CONSENT, the toxicity, the miscommunications, the unnecessary fights, the treatment of female characters, the fetishization .. but this
THIS DOESNT DO ANY OF THAT.

I cant even describe how much love I have for this series it literally exceeded all my expectations. Like I didn't expect us to ever get a Thai bl series as perfect as this one Im just in disbelief fr. 

I WILL NEVER MOVE ON FROM IT.

But more in the happy sense. Not the absolutely devastated heartbroken will never be the same - type like how bananafish left me.
More in the OMg I'm so happy this series exist and I just can't get over it.

It's an enemies to lovers story done right. And enemies to lovers is my fave thing of all thing so I was in for a treat with this one. 

AND THAT ONE KISSING SCENE OHMYGOD THE KISSING SCENE. I HAVE NEVERRR CRIED DURING A KISSING SCENE EVERR IN MY LIFE BUT THIS , TOO POWERFUL TOO BEAUTIFUL SOBBING. 

Now that thats out of my system.. So what's it about?

SYNOPSIS:
Pran and Pat have known each other since they were kids. They're neighbours and go to the same school. They want to be friends , the problem? Their parents hate each other. They hate each other so much that pat and pran have been raised to hate each other, always competing against each other and seeing their parents fight each other all the time.
But they do slowly become friends in high school. Prans mom sees this and takes pran away from the school transferring him to another one so he can't be friends with pat.
Some years later they meet again in university. There pran is an architect student and pat an engineer student. Their faculties are mortal enemies , pat and pran have been enemies since they were kids.. well yeah they're enemies to the max.
Their friend groups fight all the time so in order to get them to stop pran and pat work together. Old flares spark again and they learn... they never hated each other. The thread between Love and hate is thin after all.

Side couple : Pa is pat's little sister. She goes to study at the faculty of arts at the university. There she meets ink. Ink is a friend of pat and pran. She's confident, popular and very pretty. She's a great photographer. Pa is immediately intrigued. She wants ink to teach her photography. THEYRE SO IN LOVE.
sorry that was lesbian me jumping out on joy.
Btw they're canon I'm telling it now bc we have had our sapphic little hearts broken by queer baiting or horrible plot devices many times so this is a safe ship!!!

This synopsis doesn't even do it Justice y'all just gotta watch. I will point out why it's such a. Game changer and literally unique like never seen a Thai bl like this before.

BTW!!!
If you haven't seen it yet read up until I start yelling about spoilers. This below is to show y'all that this series is safe to watch and you shouldn't be scared for the bs plots that are often used

It breaks all stereotypes that are so set in the Thai bl series world. Lemme just tell you what they achieved :

1. Enemies to lovers that actually make sense

No but alot of times the characters either loathe each other for a very vague reason, or they have a legit reason but they way they come together seems a bit forced or strange. Like if they actually truly hate each other, then why do they suddenly love each other?? I actually love looooove the enemies to lovers trope ALOT, especially when theyre enemies because of their lives such as villans vs heroes etc. For Pat and Pran it is because their parents hate each other, but they actually never truly did. They were raised to be competetive, they've never really done anything to each other that deserves to make them truly hate each other. AND THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS SO MUCH. Like they're like a romeo juliet or julian in this case lol, because they truly have liked each other for so long but they could never act on it or they would be in serious trouble with their families. It's a kind of tragic generational problem that gets passed on their children, and it's so beautiful how they pointed out the pressure parents put in their kids to think and act exactly how they want. anyways, the whole hate to love is very realistic and built up perfectly.