Haikyuu 1x1 : bc i like anime again and i rlly wanna know how🏐=10/10??

so

so did i fail to mention that I used to watch 7383724 animes like all at the same time when I was 16 so id never finish any of them and would confuse the plotlines with one another so it got messy in my head and I'd forget all the stories and never really got in them ?? well mentioned it know ksjsdhdhhd sorry.

okay but my hero academia sparked the flame again bc damn I loved it so much. also I'm realizing again that one of the reasons I stopped watching anime was also bc non live action series didnt interest me anymore - yep- but now I also realize that I need and LOVE to watch series that I CANT relate to, again.
that's confusing hold up :
like if I watch a series about people struggling with real life problems, to some characters imma relate to. and sometimes they just slap some of my triggers right in my face and me not being able to prioritize my own mental health 😁 end up continue watching 😁 WHICH IS BAD I KNOW.
so that's why I think I'm beginning to fall back into my anime days again. I just need to watch something for entertainment and get dragged into the storyline. Like I can relate to the characters on certain type of levels but I can't relate to wanting to save the world with my superpower yk..

this is one long ass intro but okay. so MHA is obviously a very popular anime and for me it very much lives up to its hype so I'm like: if everyone loves mha .. and also everyone loves haikyuu.. does that mean I will love haikyuu too?
maybe that's a clapped as logic bc I've disliked many series a lot of people love (I'm not trying to be a "I'm not like other girls" dumbass bc I ain't special for not watching all the popular series lmAo that's dumb).

Disclaimer tho: iDK if this is a disclaimer but this is just my opinion but I'm also immediately gonna say; I'm not gonna trash talk actual good series bc if it's good but it's just not for me, then it's just not for me. Simple as that. doesn't mean the series is bad, just my own taste is different.

HAIKYUU!! Season 1 episode 1

I just realized I've zero clue abt the plot. Also I'm just so confused how this is going to go bc what I do know abt it is that it's an anime about ??? volleybal??
I literally played volleybal and I still don't get how a whole ass story abt it can ever be interesting but if it's actually interesting then that's amazing writing fr tho. that's why I really wanna watch it too bc hoooow is a sport interesting ksjd sorry I don't watch sports.

okay so I pressed play and I'm like: does hinatas VA kinda sound like daiki (deku VA) or am I just too mha / bnha obsessed ??! probably both.

anyways HINATA IS SO CUTE.

I love this art style tho.

and it's nice that my knowledge of volleybal rules comes in handy hehe.

"You dragged us into this but we don't know the rules" IS RELATABLE THE RULES ARE DAMN RIGHT CONFUSING.

who these giants like damn is hinita like 1 meter tall or are they actually giants.

the subs are strange .. or some words aren't translated well from Japanese

literally every time someone says hey= oi I just can't unhear bakugou's OI OI OI. the remix is playing in my head rn noooo.

I'm laugh crying abt the memory of how I used to have matched against these teams with a whole ass 20 years of experience and my team and I were like : 👶.. hi. AND WE ALWAYS LOST TO THOSE TEAMS.

is that my fave character showing up aka the aloof type ksjsjs.
idk this guy but I always have the same kind a faves lol

me the whole time: damn is is that serious

but that's probably bc I don't like sports much so I can't relate. Even during my volleybal days I played well bc my team wanted to win and I didn't wanna let them down bc obv it's a team sport. but I never felt an own sense to win and didn't care abt the sport much anywyas I'm sorry ajshs

OML THE VOLLEYBALL COMING AT THE SCREEN SCARED ME.

ahhh the camera going down to show the lil team. cute.

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS MATCH IS AN PERSONAL ATTACK I LITERALLY HAVE BEEN IN THE GREEN TEAMS SHOES FR.

ohh so hinata gathered a team from other sports like basketball?

izumin okay that's his name trying to remember.

the volleybal in the face oof and the red arms.
THIS GAVING ME MAJOR FLASHBACKS I FEEL CALLED OUT AGAIN.

well damn hinata u good. u have to have courage to make an attack bc jumping high is actually damn hard. and the mf BLOCK JS ALWAYS SO ANNOYINGGGG. I feel u hinata I feel u.

ahw babjess U CAN DO IT I BELIEVE YOUUUUUU.

oh wow so we're getting a bit into the aloof guy's character. yes sorry I'm calling him like that now. also bc aloof sounds like a made up word but it's literally a word - Eye
I only see translated subs use it tho lol

COME ON SHOU.

oh :(

he fell. man if only I had like 1% of hinita's optimism I could achieve more damnn.

so hinata en aloof guy gonna be mortal enemies or mortal enemies to-
y'all can choose how to finish that ksjssjshdh

DSMN HINITA YOU A GAZELLE.

okay but the volleyball coming at the screen freaking me out again oml

shit they said the guys name but I missed it.

it's the first match shou it's not the end of the world :( everyone loses but that makes winning even better.

SHOUYO RUNNING UP TO ALOOF GUY LIKE THAT.
like the extraverte he is

GIRLSS TEAM.
inwanted to mention them hahshsh

omg shou running with the hat on was so cute😩 a/n: yes so cute that I screenshotted it posted it here^ ur welcome

excuse me what he doing here

SO MANY QUESTIONS
one of them is whats his name oml I literally forgot

forgetting the name of my soon to be fave character. as always yes.

also yes I always call every character every single name surname nickname they got but probably won't be confusing bc I suppose you'd only reading this if you've seen the anime.

OKAY WELL WAS FUN. imma continue watching I think.

okay not think I'm definitely going to bc seems interesting and hinata is a cinnamon roll and I wanna know aloof guys (name-) story.
not much into it for the sports tho but whatever

okay byee