THE 100: Clexa my ship my nOTP.

Feel like imma need to clarify that I'm not straight even though this chapter makes me seem a bit like a het 💔 I AM NOT TRUST ME. anyways I saw this book trending in clexa (WHY) and tbh I feel like I would 100% ship them if I'd rewatch the show since i just NEED a gODDAMN GXG SHIP. WE EXIST @ MEDIA. WE DO. Just wanted to clarify bc I do ship them for the same reasons I criticized people for but hey gotta take what we can get get. Okay bye 🌈

Imma confuse the hell out of you guys. Because I ship them but they're nowhere near being my otp. My shipping game in the100 is just weak in general tbh.

GET READY FOR THIS. THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE FILLED WITH RAGE.

Looking at the pictures I suddenly begin to question why I dont really ship them?? Let's find out:

CLEXA fandom.

The worst fandom to ever exists I'm sorry

So. I love the 100. Eventhough I dont really have ships on it. Yeah yeah I know , plenty to choose from. The 13749272 other ships I'll discuss next time ,it's CLEXA time oh yeah.

I didn't ship Clexa for the longest time.
IM SORRY CLEXAS DONT ATTACK ME. (I'm sometimes genuinely scared of some clexas)

I think I might have missed the chemistry in the beginning because that first kiss came out of nowhere for me.

I was like "what. Wait. WHAT."

I was switching between freaking out becauze its a LESBIAN KISS YES PLEASE. And "WHAT WHY THIS".

But after being shooketh I decided to just kinda ship them because I needed a the100 ship and I'm all in for a gxg ship. But so was the 100 fandom and of course with this fandom it all went to sh×t.

First of all, I was so happy bisexuality was finally portrayed in a series. Or maybe Clarke's pan. ALSO GREAT.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS.

But then the clexa fandom went AWOL. (Not all ofc but the majority).

Okay crazy sh×t they've done

1) completly made the show only about clexa ignoring the storylines.

Like this.

You know I 100% get the 'obsessed with a ship' part

You know I 100% get the 'obsessed with a ship' part. Because I've huge shipping problems (send help). But whats so goddamn good about the 100 is that it is not about ships. Ships almost seem like a small petty thing if you look at the bigger picture: it's all about saving humanity not who is f×cking who.

HOWEVER, love is part of our humanity therefore love is important but not the most important thing here. I love the apocalyptic scenes, the surviving at all costs, the no good guys or bad guys. That's what makes this what it is.