P͓̽r͓̽o͓̽l͓̽o͓̽g͓̽u͓̽e͓̽

BEFORE YOU READ
_____________________________

I just want to clarify that I DO NOT own Supernatural in any way whatsoever... All characters except mine, (Venus, Apollyon, Orthon, Aidan, and a few others) belong to the CW and are the owners of Supernatural. This story most likely takes place in the future after season 15 though that season's plot really won't be shown here and a little of the season's plot didn't really happen in this book or did but happened differently but aren't too important to the story and maybe briefly mentioned as things have been changed from the original plot. Some characters are kept alive. This is pretty much my plot with some of the things mentioned, canon to the show but other than that the plot is mine. This book is a mixture of my storyline and a partly canon storyline that is briefly mentioned. Anyways enjoy! :)
(Sorry for the confusion)
(Contains some spoilers for season 15)

Edit: This story contains graphic material and gore and violence as well as mentions and acts of attempted suicide. Read at your own risk.
_____________________________
Story Preview:
_____________________________
Just another monster? Was that all Venus was? No. He could change her. The Winchesters are his real family. Venus could be a Winchester.
If there was a battle, Castiel would be ready. But between his loyalties to Heaven and loyalties to Sam, Dean, and Venus, which would be the side he chose?
How could one Cambion, one girl be the cause of a battle, a war? Was she worth fighting for?
Either way, it sent unease rippling through his body. So much so, Castiel had to hide the chill that went down his spine as the two angels gave him a last glance before resuming their duties and Castiel decided to fade away into the breaking dusk as dark scarlet glittered across the evening sky. He needed some time alone, to think.
With one little flap, he whisked into the wind as the scarlet sky soon would turn into a rainy night, thunder rumbling, with little moonlight filtering through the dark clouds.
This gloomy night would be his and his alone as he shaded beneath his shadow in deep thought of the next steps. Castiel's decision of where his loyalties lie would shape what his future held, if he had one or if it wasn't too late before the days would turn dark and bloodshed would be among the wasteland of battle-scarred earth.
_____________________________

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester