C͓̽h͓̽a͓̽p͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ 1͓̽6͓̽

Castiel made his way through a playground, a sandbox lay in the middle. Weirdly, that sandbox was the entrance to Heaven. This playground looked like any normal playground expect it was in the middle of no where.

Two little girls swung back and fourth on the swing. While they looked like regular kids, they were actually angels inhabiting children's bodies.
They're were two of them. They stopped swinging when they saw Castiel. Their eyes were filled with warmth and excitement.

"Hi Cas." one of them greeted as a little female bounded over to him.
"Hello." he replied with his deep husky voice, dipping his head.
"How are you?" the other little girl asked, her blue eyes shining like the deep sea.
"I'm well." Castiel replied casually. "And you?"
"We are well."
"That's good Gabriella." Castiel replied, stroking the girl's long dark brown hair.
"So Cas, how are the Winchesters?" the other angel asked, her mid length red hair whisking I'm the wind.
"They are well, Arielle."

"You need to stop spending so much time with the Winchesters." Gabriella mumbled darkly, her eyes sorrowful. Castiel seemed to see the worry and darkness clouding her gaze.
"Why?" he asked, shifting his feet.
Arielle stepped forward and looked up at Cas.
"We know they are housing the Cambion. Are you helping them protect her Castiel?"
Her gaze seemed to harden and Castiel had to force himself not to swallow the nervous lump that was in his throat.
"N-no. She is in handcuffs, demonic handcuffs as we speak. She can't hurt anyone."
"But she will." Arielle pointed out.
"Are you sure?" Castiel scratched his head. "She is just like any other normal kid except for her powers and maybe a few emotional problems."
Arielle's gaze narrowed and Gabriella padded closer, her voice growing hard.
"Has she hurt you yet or the Winchesters?"

Castiel felt uncomfortable. He wanted to protect this girl. She may be half demon but she showed more human qualities than he'd expected before he met her. She had a few issues that could be fixed within time. He had hurt him just a few nights ago but Castiel knew she was just upset and acted out due to her emotions. With his and the Winchesters teachings to her that they had started recently, it had seemed to help slightly but the process was slow. They were teaching her how to become a better person or more like one. They were helping her learn right from wrong, how to respond in certain situations. It all seemed silly but it seemed to have been helping.

"She has, hasn't she?"Gabriella pressed. Castiel couldn't lie to his fellow angels.
"Y-yes." he replied nervously. "But she was having a bad day. She wanted some attention and probably wanted a reaction. She is getting better."
"You're teaching her?" Arielle snorted. "Foolish. She isn't yours, Castiel. She isn't yours, she isn't the Winchester's. Dump her out somewhere."
Castiel shifted uneasily. "I can't do that."
"Why?" Arielle questioned.

Cas began to feel his heart ache. She was just a child, like Jack used to be, a Nephilim who was Lucifer's son and was now the new God. He had been struggling for a while early on when they knew him but he had grown up to be good. It took effort but it was all worth it in the end. Castiel wanted to do the same for Venus.

"I thought you were loyal!" Gabriella scolded, her eyes glinting.
Castiel flinched. "I am."
Gabriella turned away, her back to him. "You were." her voice was merely more than a whisper.
"You need to tell those Winchesters to get rid of her Cas. She's bad news. Heaven and Hell are fighting to get to her. It's only a matter of time before there is war." Arielle murmured sadly.
"War?" this is the first Cas had heard of any war.

Gabriella turned back around. "If you spent more time in Heaven, you'd know things are chaotic. That girl will be the death of millions, perhaps more. You need to kill her or we will. Know where your loyalties lie Castiel. We wouldn't want to report you to all the other angels. You'd hate to be cast out or even killed."