In The Heights Movie (Part 1)

[A/N: WARNING! There WILL be spoilers for the In The Heights movie! If you want to avoid them, click out, now!]

Me: Hello, hello, hello! We are officially up and running again!

(Everyone cheers)

Eliza: It's so great to be back!

King George: FINALLY!

Me: Yup, everyone is fully vaccinated and ready to go!

Veronica: Well, we had a well-deserved break!

Sonny: Yup, it's summer break!

Me: Ooh, Sonny! I think you'll like today's request! Today's request will be a two parter and was by Smythe_275.

Usnavi: That's the perfect way to start things back up again!

Eliza: I watched it in theaters with my sisters and on HBO Max, both multiple times, and it was SO GOOD!

Heather M.: Us Heathers also watched it in theaters, too!

Angelica: I do agree with Lin that it should be seen in theaters if possible.

King George: Well, for us Brits it JUST came out in the U.K. yesterday...

Catherine of Aragon: Yup. The queens and I are planning to see it in theaters as soon as possible.

Me: Since we are obviously not in a movie theater, we're watching the movie here on HBO Max!

(I log in to HBO Max on the Smart TV. The movie starts)

Nina: (singing along to the bolero in the opening) !No te vayas! Si me dejas, si te alejas de mi, seguirás en mis recuerdos, para siempre...

(Onscreen: "What does sueñito mean?")

Catherine Parr: I like the way the whole movie is a framing device where he tells the story to his daughter and the other kids

Veronica: Yeah.

Me: You'll see them a lot in this movie!

Heather C.: He wakes up at 5:30 AM? How?!!

Usnavi: I'm a morning person.

(During "In The Heights")

Me: YASSS, ANTHONY RAMOS!!

Anne Boleyn: I love his "hey, y'all, g'morning"!

J.D.: Is that Lin as the piragua guy?

Me: Yup!

Usnavi: The passing of the torch!

Peggy: Ooh! I love the shots of the people going about their day!