The One Thing You Can't Replace (Heathers)

Me: Hey, everyone! Welcome to another episode of Musical Characters React!

J.D.: Hey.

Sonny: Yo!

Eliza: Hey, everybody!

Vanessa: ¡Hola, everyone!

Anne Boleyn: Ugh! I can't believe that our drive-in tour got CANCELLED before it even started!

(Everyone gets in an uproar)

Peggy: I'm so sorry to hear about that, Anne!

Anne Boleyn: Yeah....

Catherine of Aragon: We queens were REALLY looking forward to going back on the stage again, so you can imagine how bummed we were when we heard that our drive-in tour got cancelled.

Jane Seymour: But it's for the health and safety of our Queendom.

Heather M.: Yeah, the Heathers UK tour got postponed for Heaven knows how much, so I know how you feel...

Me: Yeah...I'm so sorry...it's a shame how poorly managed this is by Trump and other leaders that theaters can't reopen...meanwhile, Korea has live theater back.

Veronica: Wait, really?

Me: Yeah. In Korea, there is currently a professional production of Rent going on right now, and they are planning productions of Something Rotten, Kinky Boots, and Great Comet...

Burr: Looks like Korea's ahead of the game. Why can't Trump learn from them?

Me: Exactly.

Laurens: What are we reacting to today?

Me: Today's winning request was by PipayMLB.

Me: We are reacting to a Heathers animatic of "One Thing You Can't Replace"

Heather M.: Ooh!

Hamilton: Can't wait to see it!

Me: Without further ado, here it is!

Veronica: Oh, so it's me telling the story. Okay...

Another story I heard about myself, this one happened in high school. We had this teacher in high school whose kid went to our high school.

Heather M.: Wait, I'M the kid?

His name was Mr. McNamara and his son Jake McNamara