Meant To Be Yours But J.D. Can't Count

[A/N: I personally had fun reacting to this video, myself and writing this chapter! Hope you enjoy!]

Me: Hey, everyone! Welcome to the first Musical Characters React of 2021!!!

Everyone: WHOOOOO!!!

Laurens: Hopefully it won't be as crappy as 2020.

J.D.: HEY! Don't jinx it!

Catherine Parr: It's good to be back again after a well-deserved break!

Usnavi: Yep! We're so excited for a great new year!

Jane Seymour: And for those of you who have started school, we queens wish you the best of luck! Hang in there!

Veronica: As someone who goes to school, thanks. It's really tough.

Sonny: Yep...it's torture! I can't wait for summer! At least our movie will come out then!

Heather D.: Self-promotion much?

Sonny: Heck yeah! And I'm riding that train 'til it dies!

Hamilton: We already have a movie, so there!

Usnavi: Well, YOU have a proshot. WE have a full-fledged movie. There is a difference.

Hamilton: But with the popularity and success our musical is getting, a full-fledged movie might as well be on the way!

Me: Um...I don't think a full-fledged Hamilton movie will come out in the next two years or anything like that. Maybe near the end of the decade AT EARLIEST. But I'm willing to wait for it!

Burr: That's my line!

Me: Okay, today's winning request was by FluffyStaRz.

J

J.D.:....wut....?

Peggy: Ooh! Is this a joke animatic?

Me: I think so! Let's react to it!

All is forgiven, baby!

Come on, get [bleep!]

You're my date to the Seven Eleven tonight!

Veronica: Oi...I can tell this is gonna be chaotic.

You [bleep!]ed me out like I was trash

J.D.: What's with the unnecessary censoring?

For that, you should pay for implants