Other K-pop Groups

Me: Hey, guys! Happy May!

Eliza: Hello!

Anne Boleyn: 'Sup!

Veronica: Hey!

Sonny: Okay, so my head is STILL reeling from the drama in the new Sanders Sides episode!

Me: Yeah, it was a lot!

Sonny: Deceit's name was revealed! It's--

Me: SONNY! NUH-UH! NO SPOILERS! THERE MIGHT BE SOME VIEWERS WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED THE NEW EPISODE YET!

Sonny: Awww!

Anne Boleyn: Mmm-hmm. The spoil makes me boil. I have yet to watch it, SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SPOILING THE EPISODE!

Peggy: Yeah, I watched it too, it was pretty intense!

Madison: Oh, really?

Heather M.: What's today's request?

Me: Today's winning request is from PipayMLB.

Me: So we're reacting to some other K-pop groups today. First, we're reacting to Twice. We're reacting to their debut song in 2015 called "Ooh-Ahh 해게" or "Like Ooh-Ahh"

Philip: Ooh! A zombie theme!

Me: Okay, fun fact, the two youngest members in here were 16 at the time.

Sonny: Wow!

Catherine of Aragon: The chorus is catchy!

Me: That's Twice for you. They're one of the most popular girl groups in Korea right now.

Benny: Wow, the short haired rapper girl's looking fierce!

Nina: Yeah!

Me: Her name is Chaeyoung.

Katherine Howard: Ooh! Dance break! Who's the blonde girl leading it?

Me: Momo Hirai. Yes, she is Japanese. She along with three other girls are foreign. They came to Korea and learned the language and stuff.

Vanessa: She's a great dancer!

Heather C.: "I ain't no easy"? What's that supposed to mean?

Veronica: Ha! "Think about it Twice!"

[After the song ends]

Me: So what did you guys think of the song?