Wicked (And Some Questions)

Me: Hey, everyone! Welcome to another episode of "Musical Characters React"!

J.D.: (Waves) Greetings and salutations.

King George: Hello, my loyal, royal subjects!

Anna of Cleves: Hey, hey, hey!

Sonny: (Waves)

Hamilton: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!

Me: Yep, we have a birthday to celebrate today! It's Hamilton's birthday!

The SMFDR: Oh no....

Jefferson: BOOOOOOOO!

Hamilton: SHUT UP, JEFFERSON!

Me: Hey! No fighting! So, what are you and your family doing tonight?

Eliza: My sisters, Philip, and I are going to have a big dinner with him tonight!

Me: That sounds fun! Be sure to wish Hamilton a happy birthday in the comments! Okay, we have three parts to this episode today! Our request and questions come from our guest star, Fiona (The_crazy_fan_girl)!

[Enter Fiona]

Fiona: Hi, everyone! It's great to be here!

Me: I'm so glad to have you here, too! So, here is your request and questions:

Catherine of Aragon: Okay, my opinion on King George is that he was way too tyrannical when it comes to taxing and treating the Americans and such

King George: HOW DARE YOU?!

Catherine of Aragon: Uh, uh, uh. I'm talking now. I think that because, frankly they were very unnecessary and unfair.

Hamilton: THANK YOU!

Anne Boleyn: Yeah, I'm gonna have to (begrudgingly) agree with Catherine here. Though the way he's portrayed in Hamilton is very funny.

The other queens: Yeah, what they both said.

Fiona: Okay, my next question: King George, why are you so awesome and hilarious?

Hamilton: Oh no...

King George: Well, Fiona, it's because I just am! I'm the one who steals the show in Hamilton!

Philip: Uh, no, you're not. There is a reason why it's named "Hamilton" instead of "King George III".

King George: Whatever!

Fiona: Okay, that's it for my questions.

Me: Okay, so we are going to react to Wicked as per Fiona's request...