Oversimplified (Part 1)

Me: Hey, everyone! I hope you guys are having a great summer break! It would've been my last day of school on Thursday...

Veronica: Okay, so I just got Disney+, and I've been binging a lot of stuff all day!

J.D.: Yep, I can attest to that.

Me: Me too! Now I can watch Hamilton on July 3rd!

Catherine Parr: Congrats on the subscription! I hope you guys enjoy!

Sonny: Well, now we can have the summer vacation that Phineas and Ferb are talking about since we have had more than 104 days of vacation because of Corona.

Usnavi: (to Sonny) For the record, you are NOT gonna build a rocket, fight a mummy, climb up the Eiffel Tower, discover something that doesn't exist, give a monkey a shower, surf a tidal wave, create a nanobot, locate Frankenstein's brain, find a dodo bird, paint a continent, or drive your sister (or in this case your cousin) insane.

Sonny: Aww!

King George: What are we going to react to?

Me: Well, today's winning request was by Forces_06.

Heather M.: What's Oversimplified?

Me: He's a YouTuber that explains historical events with animation...

Heather C.: Aw, come on! I mean school just ended! I don't wanna learn anything!

Me: His videos are REALLY funny. Trust me! This is going to be a two parter since the requester has two sets of videos they want us to react to. The first set is a two parter video, and it's about the American Revolution.

Hamilsquad: WHOOOOO!

Angelica: I can't wait!

Me: Here's part one!

Catherine of Aragon: Wait, this starts all the way from Christopher Columbus?

Me: Yeah, for some background.

(When Washington first appears)

Hamilton: Whooo!

Me: Washingdad!

J.D.: HA! THE INDIAN SPLICED THE FRENCH SOLDIER'S HEAD WITH A TOMAHAWK! (Laughs)

Veronica: Jason Dean!

(During the stamp act part)

Philip: Yeah! The stamp act WAS a big fat load of B.S.!