Bo Burnham (Left Brain, Right Brain)

Me: Hey, everyone! Welcome to today's episode of "Musical Characters React!"

Jane Seymour: Hi, everyone!

Nina: We hope you guys are having a great day.

Veronica: Same here!

Eliza: (Waves)

Me: So how is everyone doing?

Catherine of Aragon: We queens are doing well, considering the situation.

Philip: I'm going to have to get ready to go back to school.

Eliza: Yep.

Veronica: Ugh. Same here. But at least I'm going to college now.

Sonny: I've been watching lots of good movies.

Peggy: Speaking of movies, 2021 will be a VERY musical movie season, with the West Side Story remake coming out a week before Christmas IF COVID doesn't ruin it, In The Heights, Everybody's Talking About Jamie, and the Prom.

Carla: Yep. Hopefully the virus dies down by then.

Me: I'm looking forward to West Side Story and In The Heights the most. [A/N: STAN RACHEL ZEGLER (Maria in the WSS remake) EVERYONE!]

(Everyone cheers)

Daniela: Yeah, I haven't listened to The Prom or Everybody's Talking About Jamie, so I don't know those musicals that well, so...it's In The Heights and West Side Story for me, too.

King George: I want an actual full fledged Hamilton movie!

Hamilton: Me too!

Nina: Same, but we have to wait for it, whether it will be coming this decade, or 15-20 years from now.

Laurens: What are we reacting to?

Me: Today's winning request was by Lolkokolala.

Me: So the requester and I agreed that you guys should react to "Left Brain, Right Brain" out of all the Bo Burnham songs

J.D.: Ooh! I love that song!

Mulligan: Me, too!

Me: Let's get to it!

—Hello, patient 24602

Anne Boleyn: Ooh! Les Mis reference! Nice!

J.D.: Because Valjean is 24601 and...yeah....