Backstreet Boys

Me: Hey, everyone! Welcome to another episode of Musical Characters react!

Veronica: Heyo!

Anne Boleyn: 'Sup!

Mulligan: BRAH!

Nina: Hey, everyone!

Me: How is everyone doing during the pandemic?

Anna of Cleves: Pretty good. I've been chilling with the other queens.

Philip: I've been chilling at home, too, and binge watching stuff and taking care of my siblings.

Eliza: (Smiles) We're proud of him...(ruffles his hair)

Philip: Ma!

Veronica: J.D. and I have been shows like "Grey's Anatomy" and "Stranger Things" on Netflix.

Vanessa: We've been counting down to the Hamilton movie's release date. And we're holding a HUGE watch party on July 3rd.

Hamilton: I'm excited too!

Burr: Of course he is. It's about HIM.

Me: Okay, so...(singing) Let's get down to business!

Everyone: TO DEFEAT! THE HUNS!

Peggy: (Sighs) Ahhh, you gotta love Disney.

Sonny: Yeah. Disney is love, Disney is life.

Catherine Parr: And Disney Plus is the BOMB. I can watch practically ALL the Disney movies in existence

Katherine Howard: I prefer the Mandalorian, but yeah, Disney movies are great, too...

 Me: Yeah...okay, but seriously, let's get started! Today's winning request was KarmaG788.

King George: Ooh! The Backstreet Boys! I like that song, "I Want It That Way"

Mulligan: I first heard that song from Brooklyn 99, but the song IS really good.

Me: We're reacting to that today. Of course, because it's their most popular song.

Philip: CUE THE MUSIC VIDEO!

Yeah
You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

J.D.: Lyrics are a BIT cheesy but okay.

Veronica and the Heathers: Yeah.