20K Q&A!

Me: Hey, guys, welcome to a special episode of Musical Characters React! We have reached 20K readers!

Everyone: (Cheers)

Heather C.: It's great that I'm getting recognition!

King George: Exactly!

Catherine Parr: Congratulations!

Me: Thanks!

Laurens: Who watched the Hamilton movie last night?!

Everyone: WE DID!

Mulligan: WHOOOOO!

Usnavi: It was great! We held a Zoom watch party for it at 7 PM last night so we could live tweet along with the cast.

Hamilton: I stayed up until 3 AM that morning so I could watch it when it first got released!

Eliza: Yep. The little ones were a bit grumpy later that day...

Philip: Yeah. Angie and I had our hands full with them.

Peggy: Angelica and I watched it together. And she fell asleep after the movie and I binged watched some Disney.

King George: I only skipped to MY parts!

Jefferson: Well the REAL action didn't start until act 2! That was my favorite act!

Me: Are...you sure? A lot of sad stuff happens then.

Jefferson: Well...minus the sad stuff.

Anne Boleyn: We live tweeted with the cast too.

Catherine of Aragon: I loved it! Angelica SLAYED!

Angelica: Thanks!

J.D.: Veronica and I watched in her room. On my laptop.

Veronica: Honestly the best way to watch a movie.

Me: I watched it that afternoon and it was such a GREAT experience, seeing it with the OG cast.

(Everyone agrees)

Me: Okay, so we're going on with the Q and A! The first three questions are from HistoryBuffJediGirl and they are for everyone, you don't have to answer all of them.

(Everyone agrees)Me: Okay, so we're going on with the Q and A! The first three questions are from HistoryBuffJediGirl and they are for everyone, you don't have to answer all of them

J.D.: Black.

Heather C., Angelica, Anna of Cleves and Daniela: Red.

Heather C.: Red's, like, my signature color.

Heather D., Anne Boleyn, Vanessa, Hamilton: Green

Heather M. and Peggy: Yellow.