The American Line, AKA The Rest Of The Characters

Me: Hey, guys! Welcome back to another episode of Ask Musical Characters! Say hi, everyone!

Everyone: Hi!

Lafayette: Bonjour!

Usnavi and Sonny: Hola!

Hercules: BRAH!

Me: Today's question is from SamBam260.

Me: Okay, who wants to go first?

(Everyone who is not a Brit raises their hand, aka 95% of the people here.)

Me: Ooh, boy... 

Catherine of Aragon: How are we gonna decide who goes when?

Me: Okay, we'll do a three-way game of rock paper scissors. The main characters from each musical will play, so that means, Alex, Usnavi, and Veronica, come on up!

(Hamilton, Usnavi, and Veronica come to the center of the room.)

Hamilton: Okay... rock, paper, scissors, shoot!

(Hamilton and Usnavi do scissors, while Veronica does paper)

Veronica: Darn! 

Me: That means "Heathers" goes last.

Hamilton and Usnavi: Rock, paper, scissors, shoot! 

(They tie.)

Hamilton and Usnavi: Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!

(Usnavi does rock, and Hamilton does paper) 

Hamilton: I win!

Me: Congratulations. So, Hamilton characters minus King George, what's your favorite memory of America?

The Hamilsquad: Pwning the British during the Battle of Yorktown.

The queens and King George: Rude!

Me: Wait. Where did you learn that [A/N "Pwn" is NOT a swear word or anything like that, don't worry. It means to utterly defeat someone]? No one says "pwn" anymore.

King George: (about the Hamilsquad's answer) WHY AM I NOT SUPRISED?

Jefferson: My favorite memory is winning Cabinet Battles against Hamilton.

Hamilton: Hey, Jefferson. Are you sure it's YOU winning against ME or the other way around?

Madison: Guys...

Jefferson: Do you REALLY want to do this?

Hamilton: You best tread REAL lightly at the next cabinet meeting tomorrow! (Gets parchment and quill, writes furiously)