Oversimplified (Part 2)

Me: Hey guys! Welcome to another episode of Musical Characters React!

Everyone: Whoo!

Veronica: (Calling to J.D.) HEY! J.D.! COME IN THE VIDEO CHAT! IT'S STARTED!

J.D.: (offscreen) CAN'T TALK NOW! I'M ORDERING SLUSHIES ONLINE FROM 7-ELEVEN FOR DELIVERY!

(With the Heathers, their end of the video chat is just a blank room with no one in it)

Heather C.: (offscreen) I'M DOING THE SAME BUT WITH CORN NUTS! HEATHER! TAKE MY PLACE FOR A MOMENT!

Heather D.: (Comes in the frame)

Veronica: Ever since they found out that you can order stuff online on the 7-Eleven website AND get free delivery, J.D. and Heather C. have been ordering slushies and Corn Nuts online like fiends.

Heather M.: Yeah.

Usnavi: That must be a lot of slushies and corn nuts.

Anne Boleyn: Yeah, but I mean, we've ALL been online ordering like fiends ever since the quarantine started.

Jefferson: The Amazon truck has been a frequent sight here in Monticello. I've been ordering lots of stuff off of there.

King George: Same here! The good people of Amazon have my respect. And that's not something I say often.

Hamilton: At least I'M saving my money! Unlike YOU GUYS!

J.D.: (Comes in frame) Okay, I just finished ordering slushies.

Heather C.: (Comes in her frame)...and I ordered Corn Nuts. I used my powers of persuasion to have them delivered right away.

Veronica: That can't be good.

Carla: So what are doing today?

Me: We are reacting to Oversimplified's Henry VIII video as requested by Forces_06!

Benny: Eh, sponsorship ad. Let's skip it.

[We skip it]

Catherine Parr: So looks like this whole thing will be a flashback if it starts with Henry on his deathbed.

[When the flashback starts]

Anne Boleyn: Ha! Henry's playing with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Mulligan: My favorite Ninja Turtle is Mikey!

Peggy: Is that a fidget spinner I see?

Anna of Cleves: Yeah! And a Mister Potato Head!

[When Henry says "divorce" instead of "horse"]

Catherine of Aragon: (Sarcastically) Oh, ha-ha, Henry! Really funny!

[When Henry says "off with her head" instead of "loaf of bread"]

Anne Boleyn and Katherine Howard: (Put their hands around their necks and shudder)

J.D.: Heh...he is MY kind of guy.

Veronica: Jason Dean!

Burr: Henry being "freakin' weird, man" is right.

Eliza: Yep. Henry VIII...what a guy.