"Harry doesn't get jealous."

Autumn

The bureaucrats' camp had changed drastically through the years. All researching powers were dedicated towards medicine and tools to further facilitate people's day-to-day life, rather than weaponry and instruments of mass destruction. All new technology was tested then implemented in both camps once proven beneficial. Nothing was exclusive for any single person or social class or segregated camp. As long as it was useful, it was available for anyone who needed it.

There was a celebratory ceremony in the bureaucrats' camp, since it'd been fifteen years without wars. Liam and I couldn't get away from attending this one, despite how hard we'd tried. They even managed to guilt Niall into attending, since he was already at camp for the quarterly meeting with the team of leaders we'd left in charge.

Of course, after I was forced into attending, I had to drag Harry along. He was my husband and one of the men in charge of the chaotics' camp, and although he hadn't been a threat to the bureaucrats for years now, it would still be helpful for him to attend the ceremony and abide by their rules and traditions, if only to show that there were still no ill intentions between both camps. Also, I really didn't want to go solo, but those other reasons counted too.

So, on the day of the ceremony, I finished my early meeting with Louis and Zayn, then headed home to get ready. Harry was going to pick the kids up from school and bring them home and Peter was supposed to babysit until we were back. I took a quick shower, let my hair airdry as I put on some makeup. I threw my hair into a loose ponytail, left two strands to give my face a bit of structure. I heard Harry and the kids come in just as I squeezed my way into a green velvet dress with a deeper V-neck than what I would normally be comfortable in but it was too late to even attempt to find alternatives. The waist-line definitely gave me definition that I quite enjoyed, and the bottom half of the dress was flowy and comfortable, but that V would need some getting used to.

Hearing Liam's knock on our front door let me know that we were already running late since Harry was still in his work-clothes, so I quickly left the bathroom, pinning my hair back and putting on some earrings that Wendy lent me

Hearing Liam's knock on our front door let me know that we were already running late since Harry was still in his work-clothes, so I quickly left the bathroom, pinning my hair back and putting on some earrings that Wendy lent me. I looked up to find all eyes on me; the kids', Liam's, and Harry's, each of them wearing an expression similar to the other.

" What?" I shifted uncomfortably, feeling self-conscious. I hadn't been in a dress in a long while and after having two kids, my body never fully bounced back to its usual shape.

" I – uh, I can't say what I'm thinking in front of the kids but – wow, I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world." And just like that, a blush crept up my face, a giggle falling past my lips as I shook my head to myself, stepping into Harry's arms more confidently now.

" I love you." I whispered with a peck, earning myself a grin from Harry.

" Love you too but we are so late so unless you want to bail, I am going to have to get in my suit within the next couple of minutes."