6. "Who is it?"

Harry

" So, mate, is she as hot as the pictures?" Louis and his new best mate; Niall bickered at the background.

" Hotter. She's a piece of art in real life. And all the tough shit she does, is such a turn on, if it's not done to you, of course."

I was trying, desperately trying, to remain asleep and not listen to their shit, but it was impossible. I turned around, to lay on my back, as I put a pillow over my face.

" Jesus Christ, can you two just shut the fuck up? I'm trying to sleep here."

" This is important, Harry. So, does she really bang her victims before she slaughters them?"

" Oh man, we've all heard rumors, but apparently, there is always a full lip printed on their cheeks in her lipstick, every, single, time."

" Fuck, that's hot."

" Okay, that's it." I quickly departed my bed, grabbing the gun from the nightstand, before directing it towards them.

" Get the fuck out, or so help me God," I threatened, shooting in the air, once, causing them both to jump slightly, before retrieving towards the door. One thing about those rooms, they were easily hacked, and Louis was a professional when it came to that.

" Okay, okay, we're leaving. Zayn wanted you in his office, though." Barely finishing his sentence, I shot again, and they made a run for it. I didn't bother with the door, as I threw myself back onto the bed, falling face first, absolutely exhausted.

" You really shouldn't leave that door opened."

That didn't sound like Louis.

" Raine." I acknowledged, tilting my head backwards slightly, to meet her sparkling, blue, eyes.

" I knew you'd remember me." And she jumped onto my bed, her hair flying in the air, before falling back onto her shoulders. She was a beautiful, beautiful girl, and her good spirits only added to that.

" How did you know where my room was?"

" Again, Styles, you're quite well known around here. Plus, there's nothing that a little cute girl can't get out of someone." She blinked quickly, pouting, before bringing her hair closer to frame her face. That was probably her attempt to reveal her potentials, which caused me to burst into laughter.

" Don't laugh in my face, that's not nice." She rested beside me, her arms crossed beneath her head, as she swayed her legs with a melody that only played in her head.

" Where are your parents, Raine?" I found myself running my fingers through her hair, enjoying its soft touch.

" Dad's working, and mom's gone."

" Gone?"

" Yeah, gone, as in taken, as in probably dead by now."

" Were you around to see it?"

" She put me in the laundry basket, because, you know, I'm smaller than my age, so yeah." The motion of her legs had ceased, as an inevitable frown took over her features.

" How long has it been now?"

" Four and a half years, I was five."

" Five."

" Don't act so surprised, a lot of people go through much worse at an even younger age."

" They do, don't they?" I smiled against my will, as she nodded, bringing her wide, grayish blue eyes to mine. I nudged her nose with my index finger, before pecking her forehead tenderly.

" I should get to work now, Raine."

" I can't wait till I can go to work too."

" It'll happen. You're a strong, smart, beautiful, young lady, and we'll be proud to work with you." Her shoulder straightened, her eyes glowed a bit, in what I could only name as pride.

" I am, aren't I?"

" Yes, you are." I awkwardly laid my hands beneath her armpits, lifting her off the ground. And she surprised me by pecking my cheeks, before giggling slightly. I shook my head, unable to imprison my laughter, as I twirled her body in my arms, holding her like a board, between my arm and my body, my hand circling around her waist.

" Styles, put me down." She demanded, crossing her arms over her chest, as I laughed again.

" One of those days, I'll be big enough to kick your butt."

" I can't wait to see that happen." I shook my head, walking through the empty fields, with people passing us by, offering small smiles, or nods of respect, which still caught me completely off guard.

" I'll go to the main tower to meet Malik, so I'll need to drop you off soon." I commented, at the seemingly annoyed Raine.

" Yeah, whatever."

The rest of the road was filled with her, commenting on every passing scenery, or continuing to curse me out for carrying her, because the way she put it "I am a young woman, and I have a reputation to preserve and you're ruining my life, Styles, I hope you're happy".

And I actually was.

I put her down when we were a mile or so away from the tower. She fixed her clothes, and her hair, before puffing her cheeks in exasperation.

" You're an awful human being, I hope you have a very lonely life ahead of you." She said with a nod, before walking away from me.

" You too, kiddo." I said through my in-containable laughter, as I continued my way to the tower. The closer I got, the more panicked the movement surrounding the tower seemed to be. I fastened my steps, until I made it into Zayn's office.

" Harry, finally, look." He handed me a telescope, turning me to face the western window. I felt Zayn giving me a pat on the back, when I saw a growing crowd, heading towards us, with fire lit to announce their victory. Men were cheering, shooting their guns into thin air, tripping and torturing their newly found victim. The crowds circled around the prisoner, and I couldn't tell who it was, but it had to be someone of importance, for such a celebration to occur.

" Who is it?" I wondered out loud, just then, familiar, firm, features revealed themselves, wounded, scratched, and bruised, but beautiful all the same. Shorter hair framed the face that had been clouding my dreams lately, and most of my nightmares as well.

It was her, captured, helpless, and here.

She was here, now.

Autumn.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: tada, hope you liked this!

vote and comment, please and thank you :)

ily x