25. "Good morning."

Harry

Somehow, along the way of our infinite kisses, her tongue licking my own lips, before retrieving back into her mouth, for my own tongue to chase after it, we had barged into my room, my feet slamming the door behind us, as we both stripped out of our clothes.

She never once skipped a beat, her lips professionally moving against my own, as if they were made to kiss me. Her hands ran through my hair, ridding me of my bandana, to properly pull at the roots. After she had taken off her trousers, she had jumped up, her legs intertwining with my own, her weight causing me to stumble backwards, hitting my head against one of the cupboards, causing me to release a groan into her mouth. She simply smirked, deepening the kiss to dissolve the momentarily pain into her addictive taste. Her hands rubbed the spot where I had hit my head, before returning to their previous pulling.

" You'd look cute with a bump in your head." She breathed into my mouth, her words barely coherent.

" Oh I'm never cute, Griffin."

" But you are. You're absolutely adorable."

" Adorable now, am I?" And I twirled us around, for her body to be imprisoned between myself and one of the walls. She winced at the sudden roughness of my motion, but quickly recovered, while my lips left her own, falling down to her neck, biting at the delicate skin, that somehow, after almost five days of captivity, managed to smell like Autumn. Autumn always smelled like Autumn; the season. She smelled of wind, carrying the fallen leaves. She smelled of pollen grains floating away with the cold air. She smelled like winter and summer combined, and it was heavenly.

" Are you trying to turn me on, Styles?" Her voice was hoarse, needy, as she weakly moaned against my sweaty skin.

" Depends, is it working?"

" It shouldn't."

" Hmm?"

" This is so fucking wrong."

" Since when do you care about what's wrong, Griffin? Softening up, are we?" I pulled away for a mere second, bringing my devious eyes into her own, as she weakly laughed, rolling her eyes, before pushing me backwards, causing me to lose my balance and fall to the ground. Her body immediately settled on top of my own, as she kissed me again.

" You're so uncoordinated." She laughed into my mouth, and I wanted to record the sound, and play it back whenever it all got too much.

" You're rude."

" Well, you're irrational."

" And you're boring."

" I'm not boring, I am prepared. And you're too stubborn."

" Maybe you're not stubborn enough." Her left eyebrow curved upwards, as she hummed as if my response had impressed her.

" You're emotional."

" You're heartless."

" Not anymore. You fucking ruined me, Styles." She suddenly deepened the kiss, her hands growing more aggressive, more desperate. I quickly switched positions, so that she was now laying beneath me, my own body hovering over hers.

" You're welcome." I laughed, like it was the funniest joke I had ever made. She shook her head weakly, laughing along, before her hands pulled me down, so that I fully blanketed her.

" We're going to hell for this."

" Aren't we already there though?"

The sun was slowly rising, seeping through the gap beneath my door, and soon, the outside world would come back to life. People would awake, they'd go to work, or to training, or even to a riot. They'd need a leader, a thinker, someone they could trust with their livelihood. And I was fine being just that, but not today. Not now. Not when she was here, and I was scared to death that she'd shut down on me again. Not when I was feeling all the right things, for the wrong person, who suddenly, felt just right. A knock on the door interrupted our heated serenity.

" Go away." I boomed, departing her lips for a second, before hungrily reconnecting our lips.

" Open up, Zayn is losing his shit, Autumn fucking escaped."

And just like that, I was reminded of the overwhelming, soul crushing reality, that she was my prisoner, and I was her next victim. A frustrated sigh went past my lips, as I lifted myself off her, walking towards the door. I tilted my head backwards, watching as she hid herself in the bathroom, without a second glance. I opened the door, to find a jumpy Louis, who let himself in without permission.

" Of course, come in, Louis." I mocked, closing the door behind him. He suspiciously eyed the surroundings, before his eyes fell on me.

" Why do you have sex hair? And why are you half naked? What's going on here?" He pointed an accusing finger between my hair and my body.

" I like to sleep naked. That's what people do at like five in the fucking morning, you know, sleep."

" Fine then, explain this. Why are your clothes on the ground, mixed with the clothes that I am 87 percent sure I saw Autumn in when I took her to the dungeon?" I rushed towards the clothes, taking them into my hands before throwing them into one of the cupboards.

" None of your business, now, if we're done here," I turned him towards the door, quickly pushing him to the exit.

" She's here, isn't she? I knew it, I fucking knew there was undeniable sexual tension between you two!" Just as I opened the door to throw him out, there was a sound of something crashing in the bathroom, before a hissed "shit! Oh, shit!" filled the quiet morning air. Louis' widened eyes were the last I saw of him, before I closed the door in his face, rushing back to where Autumn hid.

I opened the bathroom door to find her, covered in my shower's curtains, her hair a dreadful mess, her eyes wide in horror, like a dear caught in the spotlight.

" How, on God's earth, did you manage to do that?"

" Will it be absolutely absurd if I tell you that I have no fucking clue?"

And she was attempting to release herself from the stubborn curtains, looking like an absolute child, and I found myself falling for her quirky self, as much as her all-knowing self. I walked towards her, my laughter echoing in the cold bathroom, as I retrieved the now torn curtains, folding them in my hands, as her laughter molded into my own.

" Jesus fucking Christ, have I looked like that all morning?" Her laughter subsided, as her eyes fell onto her reflection on the small mirror above my sink. She frantically ran a hand through her hair, attempting to tame it.

" How the fuck do you manage to look so good in the morning?" She groaned, poking my seemingly disheveled hair.

" It's one of my many talents." I shrugged, pecking her cheek, before walking out of the bathroom.

" Louis is definitely on to us, and knowing Louis, he'll never shut up about it."

" Little blue eyed Tomlinson? I can definitely take him out if you want me to." She casually protruded her head from the bathroom door, seeming all innocent and oblivious. I laughed again. I did that a lot when she was around, so I noticed.

" I'll hold you up to that promise if it comes down to it." She shrugged, disappearing back into the bathroom. And I could get used to this; waking up to her, kissing her through the night, rescuing her from her own clumsy self, laughing at all her silly quirks, talking to her like the world wasn't coming to an end. Moments later, she walked towards me, pecking my lips slightly, with a genuine smile.

" Good morning." She whispered.

And yeah, I could definitely get used to this.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: finally a cute chapter for you, hope you've enjoyed it :)

ilysm x