Chapter 4 - "Tryst and destiny..."

Nandini's college: Classroom: 3:45 pm:

Manik's restless hands find her soft mounds. He claws them mercilessly. Nandini's knot of her hands around his neck becomes loose. She places her both hands on his chest and pushes him lightly. However, Manik doesn't step back rather his attack on her lips and melons becomes wilder. Now, he bites her lower lip and pinches one of her nipples. This time Nandini shoves him a bit roughly and because of that Manik gets forced to disconnect his lip contact.

Nandini: (Disappointedly) "Manik...Please...control yourself. I told you that I don't like all these. It's my college."

Nandini is panting a bit. Her lips are swollen due to Manik's aggressive smooch. He smirks and grips her with her nape.

Manik: "So, you want a proper bedroom? But it's fun...no? In a closed classroom. It's adventurous and courageous. This is the fun of secret love. Wild, indecent and reckless."

He yanks her closer and again tries to join their lips but Nandini frees herself by jerking his hands and distances herself from him.

Nandini: (Angrily) "Secret love! Forget it. You only ruined our secret love charm. Who told you to drop me at my home? And after that, you were standing below my window and waving at me like a stupid. My Appa saw you and my entire family got to know about you. Shit....I just wanted to beat you black and blue that time. We just started dating and you spoilt all charms of it."

Manik scratches his nape and tries to grok her every word.

Manik: "Wait...wait...wait...let me understand. That's why last night you told me to elope with you! You told your family that you are in love with a boy and they are not ready to accept me as their son-in-law. But why? Your Appa saw me. He already came to know that how handsome I am. I am sure that you told him that I am very good at my studies and very soon will get a nice job. We are not going to marry very soon. My family won't take any dowry from them. My family is very loving and educated then what is the problem? Wait! Do I have to prove my virginity before marriage? Okay, I don't mind if you don't mind."

He giggles and again yanks Nandini closer. Nandini grinds her teeth.

Manik: (Yells) "MANIK...Stop your dirty talks. How can you be so casual when I am going through this mental pressure? Do you know what do they want?"

Manik wraps her tiny frame in his arms.

Manik: (In a husky tone) "What? But before that, please control your pitch. Or else I have to shut you up again. Don't forget it's not a bedroom. What will all say? Nandini Murthy, the scholar is doing hanky-panky with a charming boy in her classroom...Hooooo..it will be so embarrassing, Nandu.."

He rolls his eyes. Nandini looks at him with stone eyes.

Nandini: (Sternly) "It will be really embarrassing when I will get married to Harshad and you can do nothing but joining the barat. (groom wedding procession)"