Chapter 28 - "The spectre..."

Murthy House: Nandini's bedroom: Sometime before this incident:

Nandini drowns in the passionate kiss and reciprocates in the same way. Manik pushes her lightly on the mattress and covers her tiny frame with his. His tongue invades her juicy mouth and relishes the passion. His hands hold her wrists and fingers entangle her sender fingers, pressing them on either side of her body. Nandini writhes in pleasure. A soft moan escapes her mouth when Manik shifts his ardent lips to her collarbone and gives a tender, passionate bite.

Nandini: (Whisper) "Manik, you shouldn't have come here like this...ummm."

She again moans but gives more access to her neck and throat areas. Manik showers butterfly kisses on the smooth naked skin of her upper chest.

Manik: (Huskily) "I should come anywhere when it is related to you and our love."

Manik pulls down the neckline of her top and places a sharp hickey on her cleavage. Nandini arches her back to control her pain and pleasure. However, her nails scratch his shoulder.

Nandini: (Mumbles) "Dura hogu (Go away). You are a thief. Always sneaks into my bedroom like an intruder."

Manik trails his moist lips along her nape and reaches her ear.

Manik: (In a raspy voice) "Your tongue is not justifying your action. The truth is, you are equally happy to have me here as I am. Wifey, I intruded in your life but with your permission. You love this thief as much as I love this stolen possession."

He rolls on his back and takes Nandini on him, still engulfing her frame in his tight grip. Nandini looks into his eyes intensely.

Nandini: (Whisper) "I don't know why did I fall for you. You are not my type. Rough, stubborn, impulsive, crazy."

Nandini withdraws her upper body a bit to have a proper view of Manik. However, their fingers are still entangled with each other. A nonchalant smile creeps on Manik's lips. He suddenly stretches his hands, resulting in Nandini landing on his chest to control her balance. Manik twists her hand to her back and clasps them tightly. Their faces are now some inches apart from each other.

Manik: "Don't you know, opposites attract? In fact, you are not my type either. Reticent, traditional, geek, shy and most importantly short as lilliput. Sometimes I wonder how will you cope with my wildness. You know you have a very close chance to be crushed under me."

He winks and pecks her lips. Nandini wides her eyes like buttons. He just said that! What does he think of himself? Lilliput! Seriously?

Nandini: "You just invited the trouble to call me that, Mr Malhotra. Just wait and watch. Leave my hands and see what can I do and who will be crushed."

She flares her nose and squints her eyes. Manik bites his lower lip and grins.

Manik: "Okay, show me your fire. Left!"

He leaves her hands and Nandini immediately lifts herself from his body and saddles him, sitting on his thighs. Her eyes are beaming with desire and passion. In the blink of an eye, she tears his shirt buttons, exposing his bare chest. Manik doesn't stop her, instead keeps on observing her actions. Nandini scoots forward and starts kissing his upper chest, leaving soft bites on his nipple area. Manik closes his eyes. His jaws get hard. He so wants to take her under him. But he prefers to allow her to take the lead. Nandini licks the soft hairline in between his chest and trails along it to reach the belly area. She places feather kisses on his bare skin while messaging his shoulders passionately. Manik grunts in pleasure, still closing his eyes. Nandini stares up and observes his expression. A triumphant smile appears on her lips. She sits straight and touches his bulge under his jeans. Manik opens his eyes with a jerk. Their eyes get locked again. Both are panting lightly. Nandini moves her palm on his manhood giving Manik an electrifying tremor to his whole body.