Chapter 1: Another day

3rd perosn POV:

The blonde small boy was lying against his wood like stiff bed, the walls so close to his face as he slept. All of a sudden, the noise of rustling golden keyes opened the locked doors of his room. Tommy got up, his eyes darting the door as a lady walked in. She had a name tag that read Lara.

"Hey, rise and shine Thomas! Another family is here to use you".

Her growling sarcasm had filled the air in his room. He gave her an empty look, just looking at her. For seom reason, his eyes made her angry.

"Let's hope this next family'll scoop your eyballs out or at least beat you till you can't even come back. Anyway, get packing".

He packed his small picture of his Mother. Her brunette collored hair blew in the wind in the picture as she held me in her arms as a baby but know matter how many times he looked at the picture now, he couldn't remember that special day she was smiling and it wouldn't save him from getting adopted either. He slightly scratched his arm, pulling on some of the old wounds and bandages still on. Gently, he placed his razor from under his old rusted bed and placed it between his 2 small shirts he owned. that was all he had owned and all he needed for an adoption that would last for 3 days or less. He felt his breath quiver a little standing in front of the door. He knew that he would be back again, just like every other time.

Finally, stepping out, Layla walked to his room, aggressively grabbing his arm as she walked through the halls of the orphanage.

"They are here", she said whispering angrily.

"Be on your best behavior or else you'll be punished severely.

Tommy gulped at the threat. He felt his chest teghten as he breathed heavily.

See? Your just a burden.

Get it through your stupid dull brain kid

Stop it! Shut up!

He yelled back at the voice in his head. His voice now always lingered through his head since his father...since the incident.

Finally they reached the same old dull room where he would anxiously wait to meet his adopted parents, just to be brought back to this room coveringed in blood and gasping for air. His hands clenched so hard as Layla walked out the front door.

"Stay here you brat, I need to talk to the parents first,"

and just like that, he was alone again.

"Are you sure you wold like this child Philza mincraft was it?" Layla asked the blond haired man as he smiled.

"you are correct and Yes, I'm sure," a man with blonde hair smiled The women finally speaked up.

"But he's got so many disorders, and such a pain in the ass to deal with and treat like a person".

Philza's eyes shot at her as she sstated her inhumainess. "What?" His 2 sons both both lookd at her with killing eyes, as if though she said anything that wasn't true.

"W-Well," she cleared her throat.

"Here is a list of his mental disorders and the papers you have to sign". She shakily placed them out as she stood silent. Philza walked closer to her, "Where's the boy?" He asked.

"He's in the other room waiting. He's across the translucent window over there near the door. You can see him but he can't see you". Techno was staring out at it, seeing the small boy quiver as he sat on the floor holding himself. He dropped his bag and he was so shaky in the darkness.