Chapter 3: A Father's Haunting Voice

Techno woke up, hearing the kitchen pans erupt in noise. For a second, he didn't know where he was, but, feeling Tommy's leaning body on him as he slept made him remember everything that happened yesterday. He rubbed his face, trying to wake himself up. Tommy started to mumble in his sleep. Techno could finally see his face up close. 

All of a sudden, Tommy's eyes drifted open. "Morning Tommy," he said as he patted him in the head. Tommy quickly moved back from Techno. His hands quivered a little, but he wasn't at all petrified. Tommy grabbed Techno's shirt a little, still not feeling comfortable with grabbing his hand yet. 

"Th-Thanks for helping me yesterday".

 Techno smiled "It's fine". 

Tommy's hand still shook as he had held his shirt. He still looked to the ground, but, it seemed like he was getting attached to Techno fast. "It's just," "I never even knew there was a way to stop panick attacks". Techno grew concerned. "What do you mean? Didn't they teach you in the orphanage?" He asked worriedly. Tommy looked away. "When I had them, they would just ignore me or put me in my room until it was over". Techno felt a slight throb in his heart. He could only ponder what it felt like to be alone in that situation, knowing that there was know one to help you.

How many times did he go through this?

Why did they not teach how how to control it!?

Technoblade hid all of those question deep within his heart and gave off a small smile. "You don't have to thank me, afterall, we are brothers now". Tommy slightly flinched. Yeah, temporary, he thought, letting go of his shirt still being weary of him. 

"Well, come one, Breakfast is ready, we should head down". Tommy stayed on the bed, still looking to the ground as he had scracthed his wrist. "I'Im not hungry, so I'll just stay up here". Techno turned to him, his face worriedly squinting to the floor.

You've upset him now!

Please stop

How dare you talk back to him! He's gonna hurt you you know.

N-No! He won't!

Techno walked up to him trying to make his steps predictable as he motioned closer. Tommy flinched back on his bed, but stayed frozen trembling at his steps closer. Techno kneeled down, looking at his frightened dotting eyes. Techno, gently looked at him. 

"I know your not hungry, but you need to eat". 

Tommy's shoulders loosened. "Do I have too eat?" Techno nodded. "Just a few bites, for me if you can".

 Tommy slowly got up from his bed, still wearing his green old stained shirt. Techno started to walk ad so did Tommy from a distance behind him. They slowly came down the stairs.

Phil's face of adorment grew as he saw Tommy. Wilbur kept sipping the hot choclate he left in the fridge a few days ago. "Morning you too. Sleep well?" Wilbur said, turning from his chair. "What's that supposed to mean?" Techno was finally at the kitchen island. "Oh, nothing in particular". Tommy climbed up the large chair. "I'm cooking some pancakes, so get ready" Phil said jokingly.

Tommy stared at the brown dotted pancake. He started to scratch his wrist under the table, feeling nervous and anxious. Phil took out the plates and served every one. 3 for him, 2 for Techno and Wilbur, and 1 small one for Tommy. Wilbur started talking to Philza about school, but Techno's attention drew to Tommy as he was playing with his food, pecking it slowly.