Cahpter 4: A Small Trip

3rd POV:

Tommy quietly opened the bathroom, seeing Wilbur where Techno originally kneeling against the wall. His smile was so big and gentle. 

"Hey Tommy" 

Tommy instantly froze, shaking the door a little. Wilbur could smell the small hint of throw up from the bathroom. Wilbur's face didn't change though. He just kept smiling as he sat at almost eye level. "You feeling better?"

Tommy gave a slow nod as he had looked to the ground.

Wilbur noticed his his face was so pale and his legs and limbs were slightly shaking.

"Hey, I was wondering if you would like to go to the store with us"

Tommy looked up at him.

"We're gonna buy you some new clothes and some stuff for your room if that's okay. Technoblade will come with us too and Philza". Tommy slightly nodded and as soon as he did, ran to his room.

                                                  The next day:

Tommy put on his only long green shirt he's wore for 3 days now counting today. Putting it on, he felt a wet damp on his sleeve. His sleeve was soaked in his red coating blood. He must have repoened them. He slightly fixed the bandage, feeling the small stab like feeling as he ripped some of it off. 

"Tommy" Techno said through the door. He quickly covered his arm, taking off the green shirt and putting on his spare. "May I come in?" He said so gently. Tommy quickly answered. "J-Just a minute!" He silently and slowly opened the door, peeking his little face out nervously. "Techno?" He stood somewhat backer than usuall and held his hands behind his back.

"I found this in my closet. I use to wear it when I was your age but It doesn't fit me anymore". His voice was so mumbly and his face seemed a little red. He shoved it to Tommy. "You can wear that since you don't have that much clothes you brang with you". Tommy slightly nodded. "Th-Thank you Techno". His face was slightly lit up. The fabric was so soft and cushioned. He held it in his arms in excitement. Techno could only chuckle a little, walking awa ybefore Tommy had seen his smile. "We'll be downstairs waiting for you k?"

The doors shut quietly. Tommy had put on the hoodie, feeling the soft ness as it warmed him up. He finally smiled after the 3 days of living there, but it wasn't long before his father's voice ripped his smile to pieces.

"Your so selfish"

I k-know

"You don't deserve anything good"

I know

"There only pitying you you know that right?"

...

"Remember, don't get too attached or you might get brokened even more when they take you back".

Tommy had stared at his horrid reflection. Seeing his ugly face and fat body through his father's mind. 

"I cant get attched. This will soon be like every other family that took my in," he said to himself. And with that, he had gone downstairs.

Techno and Wilbur had stood there at the bottom of the stairs. Wilbur looked at him in awe. "Tommy I love your new hoodie!" His eyes glistened as Tommy stood in front of them. Tommy stood slightly embarrased, feeling his stomach flutter somewhat.