Rest in Peace Technoblade

As you all know, yesterday, Alex (Technoblade), died. His father read his final words to us in a video. I watched his video 15 minutes after it came out and I still haven't stopped crying. It was so hard to sleep after hearing such horrible news. All night I was just wishing that Technoblade would just come out and say it was all a joke, even if it was such a horrible joke, but the reality is that he's gone and yet I still can't wrap my head around how he's gone. I can't believe that such a kind-hearted and optimistic person is gone. 

His videos are what brought me into such an accepting community of people and friends and got me into DreamSMP and sbi. His lore and overall story inspired me to confidently start writing and draw on social media.

Watching him today, I can't help but cry and laugh at the same time. I started to watch him during rough times around the time covid was started to pop up in the U.S.; honestly, he brought such positive energy in his videos. It was impossible not to smile and laugh when you watched him. 

He's one of the most positive and kindhearted content creators I've ever watched. 

Such an inspiration truly.

Technoblade, thank you for everything and thank you so much for being such an inspiration to us all. 

Rest in peace, King ❤