Chapter 15: Family Photos

Schlatt's POV:

It was 9 pm on Saturday. Schlatt woke up to the aching of his own head. He turned angrily in his bed. "Stupid fucking hangover," He mumbled out angrily. 

Laying there, he could remember some of the moments that happened last night. He could distinctly remember how he took 5 shots of whiskey and 3 glasses of beer, then minutes later, throwing up in the bathroom and being brought back home by Niki and Minx.

 He remembered himself passing his bother's room that night and seeing him sound asleep.

In an instant, he was brought out of his thoughts by his phone on the nightstand that had buzzed with the weird notification noise Wilbur put into his phone a year ago. It was a guitar strum and a slight hum that came after it. 

Schlatt grabbed his phone, swiping through the emails to see a singular message notification from 'Guitar boy'

~Guitar boy~

Schlatt!

12:42

Schatt, hello?
12:46

Schlatt:

What d'ya want Wil?
12:48

~Guitar boy~

Someone sounds upset. Did I wake you up or something? Probably did XD
12:48

Schlatt:

That's it, I'm blocking you...
12:49

~Guitar boy~

NO!! I'll stop now lol

I sort of...broke my camera. Dropped in the sink and it just stopped working.
12:49

Schlatt:

...
12:49

~Guitar boy~

I was wondering...
12:50

Schlatt:

no
12:50

~Guitar boy~

Please?? I really need one.
12:50

Schlatt:

Why do you even need it!?
12:51

~Guitar boy~

I'm making some family photos
12:51

Schlatt:

Don't you have like tons of photos already?
12:51

Hello?
12:54

~Guitar boy~

This is different..Can I just borrow it? I'll give it back promise!
12:58

Schlatt:

Fine
12:58

~Guitar boy~