Chapter 2: Just a Nightmare

Tommy's gaze stayed to the ground as he scratched his arm's wrist repetitively. Philza looked at the rear front view mirror 

"Hey Tommy, want me to stop by and by you anything to eat?" He said politely. Tommy quickly looked up, seeing hie eyes pointed at his through the mirror and quickly looked away shaking his head. "I-I'm okay. I'm not hungry" He said with a shaky voice. "That's fine," Philza reasured.

 Technoblade kept examining him as did Wilbur. His breath was sort of shallow in a way as he had clenched his backpack in his hands looking out the window now.

We're here! PHil yelled out loud. Tommy had opened the car door, seeing the large house. It was kinda old but in really good shape. A light blue kind of marine color was it's image. Phil opened the door, letting Tommy go in first as Wilbur and Techno were behind him. Tommy looked around curiously as he saw the stairs and big living room atached to the open kitchen in the middle near the back door. Tommy wince as he saw the kitchen nife out laying on the counter with some left cut bread next to it. Technoblde looked at his trembling body, seeing his glare was towards the knife that had been out.

Is he scared of the knife?

does he think we'll use it or something?

His mind pondered over Tommy's quivers. He then turned around at first looking at Phil but then looking at the floor next to him. "Can- Can I put my stuff in my room?" He said his voice trembling.

don't hit me please, don't hit me please, I'm begging you 

Thats's all that came to his mind as they talked. 

"yeah, make yourself at home Tommy" 

"I'll show you which room your in k?" Wilbur said. 

Tommy nervously nodded, thanking Phil before silently follwing Wilbur from behind. "He's a very quiet one" He chuckled out, walking to the kitchen  to get lunch lunch cooked as Techno blade had sat in the living room.

Wilbur opened the door room that was in front of the hall. The stairs led to a squared format of the house Wilbur's room was to the right of his and Techno was in the closer right while Phil's room was in the right and the bathroom was on the left. "this is your room". Tommy looked at his new room. it's so big, he thought. He's never had such a big room before. 

"Make yourself at home buddy okay?"

He gently ruffled his hair, showing him his hand before slow reaching out to him. Tommy watched him as he had slowly closed the door. "Thank you" he said as he had left. As soon as the door closed, he collapsed against the door slightly and let out a few of his quivered breaths. This is the place where I will be hit and kicked huh? He could only think. He clenched hi chest as he had placed his bag down near his new bed. The matress was so beg and soft. It wasn't like sleeping on a metal platform. As soon as he jumped onto his bed, he dozed off, falling asleep before he could put his stuff in the drawers.

Time skip to the mid day:

"Wilbur, can you get Tommy? Lunch is ready" Phil said yelling from the kitchen. He nodded his head, going up the stairs. "Techno had been in his room, reading a book as he saw Wilbur walk up to his room. He knocked. 

"Hey, Tommy? Can I come in?" 

There was no response. He had put his ear next to the door, hearing quiet breathing. Sowly unlatching the door, he saw the blonde boy asleep as he clenched a pillow. Wilbur could only smile at the sight of his new little brother as he slept so soundly.