Chapter 10: When your ready

Everyone was left with wide-eyed faces. Techno silently bent down to the boy who was in the brunette's embrace. He couldn't hide his worried panic from his face even though he was in front of Tommy who looked dead through his blue eyes.

"W-Why?" Phil's voice wobbled out.

"It's because of my mom. When she was pregnant with me, they didn't plan on having a baby. My mom tried to love me, but my dad hated me in every way shape, and form...He thought I was a mistake". 

Tommy tried to focus on the Bear's small knitted smile that he was still holding in Wilbur's hug.

His eyes sort of started to drift to the void that he would have in his mind that would just swallow him up whole. 

"Honestly, if I had known I drove my family to rock bottom, truly getting my mom to the point of killing herself, then I shouldn't have been born-" 

Wilbur clenched the boy's shoulders staring deep into Tommy's now watering eyes. Tommy felt cold streams of the salty water fall against his own cheeks.

Since when was I crying?

 Looking up to the brunette holding my elbows out from his hug, there Wilbur was steaming with tears his face completely horrified and sad.

It made Tommy flinch a little.

 "Oh- I'm sorry- did I go too far?" 

Wilbur cried out to the boy as his arms trembled. "Don't say that ever again Tommy! You should never look down on yourself like that!" Tommy was shocked. To see another person crying for himself. It felt weird. He looked to Phil who had been already wide-eyed and mouth open listening to me and Techno in front of me still looking at me with a serious face. 

Even though they were just strangers to him, he felt the need to tell them more.

"Um-m, m-my mom killed herself. Jumped off the 2nd-floor window of my room. I was actually there when she did it".

 Tommy didn't cry, he just spoke out the many memories that had made him cry for years up to this point. He couldn't cry about her when he was just so numb to it now.

"Since she died, it slowly my dad insane. He would cut me up in the chest and arms"

 Tommy's voice trembled and so did his clench to his bear. He never wanted to look weak or get pitied ever. He would rather block everyone off and just hide in a corner but somehow, tears started to trickle out again as he tried to hold it in. 

"or he would just lock me up in the basement cause I am pretty overweight" 

Why did he have to lay out his feeling so easily? He didn't want to cry in front of these people that would just pity him. He stood trying to wipe his tears with his arm that wasn't grasping onto the stuffed bear. 

"Eventually, i-it got to the point where he would just get plain out drunk and hurt me-" 

He paused for a second catching his breath.

"And one night, it got to the point where he drank so much that he couldn't control himself...and he tried to kill me with his glass bottle. When he tried to stab me with his glass bottle, I had called the police and he got arrested after choking me out until I passed out". 

Tommy was now just quietly sniffling as he started to resee his father in his old living room. The room was just silent with his cries and cracking voice.