Chapter 11: Loud voices

Phil was driving past the park that stood around 15 minutes away from the house. "Techno, why are we at the park?"

Techno's eyes stayed staring through the window at the lines of trees and circle fields in the middle of them. His phone vibrated from a text notification.

"My friend's gonna hook us up with some stuff. You remember him right? Dream?"

Phil shook his head, remembering a certain dirty blonde boy visiting Techno since they were young. Nowadays, he would go over to his house or just disappear with him for half of the day. He always wondered how the boy has been since he stopped visiting.

Through the comfortable silence, Techno sighed out chuckling a little.

"Honestly if it were up to me, I would burn that damn orphanage to the ground". Phil flinched straight in his seat giving him a stern shaking of his head.

"I thought you were going to do something as reckless as that, with the voices and all pushing you to do it too. That's why I'm tagging along".

Phil's helped him deal with the voices before. Although it was random for them to get so hectic at this moment, he knew that if he didn't stay with him now, he would do something far beyond humane. Even if he was joking about burning an orphanage down now, the voices just made that option so real.

Techno chuckled a little to Phil's stern face.

"I was only joking Dad. The voices are rash but, for now, I won't be burning it down, no matter how much I or the voices want to".

Don't get Phil wrong, he, of course, wanted to burn it down and hope for there to be no remnants of the clear abuse that came from the building, but he didn't want to endanger the children that reside in it and stress out Tommy any more than he already is.

Another buzz came from the phone in his lap.

"We should start walking to the place. Dreams gonna give us some stuff that will help get proof that the people that hurt Tommy have been abusing him. We could get them arrested".

Phil's eyes widened. That plan could actually work. If they had enough evidence of their abuse towards the children in the orphanage, those same people would get arrested.

They finally drive up in front of a big house in the middle of the trees.

Now looking at it, it was shabby and old. The old grey wood seemed almost completely destroyed and it seemed abandoned. He looked to Phil who just stared nervously.

"Oh- um, this is the place where we usually hang out together with some friends".

Techno had stepped out of the car with Phil seeing a blond-haired boy with green eyes in a  green hoodie leaned against one of the houses as he fiddled with his phone. He looked up with his glance as he walked to him.

"Sup Techno! I got what you asked for".

The boy held out his small recorder that had 3 wireless speakers that can be placed on the ear. He nodded giving him a fist bump as Dream's attention went to the beach blonde standing behind him confused. His eyes lit up as he approached him.

"Hey Phil, long time no see".

Dream hasn't visited the house in a while since he left for college. He had mainly met Techno up somewhere else nowadays. All that Phil knew after he stopped visiting was that he met up with Techno since he started to fiddle with structures of technology like computers and stuff and he would stay awake overnight and try to test his inventions on people. That didn't stay well in his mind knowing that his son spent a lot of time over at his place.