Loophole in plan

Jimin was being restless, his heart was racing hard being edgy, eyes darting back and forth in the room. Why was he being like this? He hadn't eaten anything wrong then why he's feeling nauseous? 

Picking his phone up from bed, checking the inbox, he found the problem behind his uneasiness. V hadn't text him ever since he had gone Han river to meet Y/n. It's been few hours and Han river wasn't that far from their location, then why the duo hadn't come yet? 

Was the rejection bad that Taehyung couldn't show his face to his friends? Did Y/n throw him into the river after rejecting his poor soul? 'That must be the case' he thought and shook his head laughing at the scenarios.

He knew that V was capable of handling any dangerous situation, but his condition wasn't the  best when he scurried away from mansion. He was anxious for the rejection even if ultimately he was going to win his love.

But Jimin knew that even the most powerful man can get off-guard, when the situation is pre-planned for their doom. He could feel in his guts that something was wrong, it wasn't like V to not informed his whereabouts to his brothers. The boy had a bad habit of giving the minutely updates although no one asked.

With the new profound determination, he quickly strides out of his room in despair, wanting his brothers' advice in the matter and he wasn't surprised to see them already pacing around the living room. 'They must have caught the bizarre situation' he thought.

Even lady Maria was sitting on one of the couch, nervously biting her nails. She was like their mother, always caring for them. Jimin's hear melted like butter from her motherly nature.

"Jiminie! did V talk to you? Any call or text?" poor lady asked, a deep frown plastered on her wrinkled face, when she saw V's bestfriend descending from the staircase.

"No Maria, but I feel something terrible happened? It isn't like Tae to not informed us" He replied sadly.

"Call those bodyguards of yours who were stationed to keep Y/n safe " it was Jin who suggested. He's the only one who never loses his cool in emergency, it often perplexed Namjoon who's basically the brain and planner of the gang.

"Their phones are switched off" Now the situation was grave as the bodyguards were competent ones, they have always done their job effortlessly and efficiently. Not attending the call or informing, was quiet odd.

Without any delay, they bolt out of the house and revive the cars, leaving Hobi to take care of Maria as she was close to tears and someone had to watch the house too or it would be a golden opportunity for their enemies to attack their mansion. 

It didn't take them long to reached at Han river, crowd of sightseers were ceasing as the sun was beginning to set. 

Jimin was quick to notice the lack of guards on their post but their abandoned car were still on the sight. He advance toward it and gasped upon opening the car's door, which was occupied by dead bodies of guards, the only injury were on their neck, red liquid seeping out, confirming their death, it was done rather professionally like - by some sort of assassins.

The others were hot on his tail, Namjoon was quick to call his team, barking out orders, to contact the deceased families and buried them respectfully. The boys' demeanor shifted from nervousness to gloomy upon seeing the dead bodies.

"Who could this heinous act, hyung?" Jungkook was trembling in both fear and fury. He was the most attached to the gang members - training and goofing around them, treating them as his equal, was usual for him. Seeing the two of members died mercilessly, it was enough to shook his ground.