Guardian

Taehyung was flaring like an angry bull waiting for the perfect foolish victim who would show a dumb red cloth in front of the beast. His men accompanied him and stationed themselves outside of a well-built house.

Taehyung didn't bother to knock at Y/n's boss house and burst opened the door. He didn't have to look for the said person as her boss was just stepping in the hallway after hearing a loud sound from the front door only to have a gun lingered on his forehead. 

The heavy weight of expensive gun on his head create havoc in the middle aged man's heart and his dumb mind couldn't comprehend the reason. In his defense, he was perfect man and employer in the society who doesn't deserve any disrespect.

"W- who are you?" he asked trembling like it would change anything.

"Your worst nightmare" Tae uttered in pure disgust.

"I didn't d.. do.. anything wrong. Please don't hurt me" he tried to argue shamelessly. And it's taking a lot of patience for Tae to control his bubbling anger.

"Huh! But you hurt my dear one" Taehyung scoff and pressed the gun's mouth harder on his forehead succeed in getting a pained gasp from the man .

"I want your cafe. Transfer that property to me now! Or else die" Tae bargained as he knew that this man would only be a pain in ass in future if he didn't managed this matter now.

"Bu.. but it is my.." he tried to argue pathetically but got cut off when Taehyung shot a bullet on his arm nonchalantly. 

That man screamed in fear and agony but got ignored.

"Now we should talk" he sighed and motioned his man to came forward who was standing beside the front gate.

His man came in with the cafe's paper in his hands and offered a pen.
Confused, the man asked what's written on the paper and refused to use his decorated button eyes. 

Taehyung answered quickly with a bored expression 'Your cafe's transfer paper' and shoved his gun on his head again motioning him to sign fast.

Trembling, the man signed it only to receive another threat.

"And now leave this city" was the last thing that man heard before running out of his own house.

(Y/n pov)

I was sitting on my couch contemplating on how to find a new job. It was already too congested in Seoul and many graduate students on the road in search of jobs. I didn't want to be a burden on my brother even if he has a honourable job and decent money for both of us, i want to atleast carry my own needs.

Suddenly my phone rang bringing me out from my agonizing thoughts, it's the Cafe's landline number.

What more is left to say, maybe boss wants to throw insults privately too like it was enough to embarrass me in front of the customers.

Alas! hesitantly i pressed answer button only to hear a raspy and deep voice totally different from the boss' unmanly broken vocal cord.

I felt the need to introduce myself as it could be a stranger for all i know. But they beat me first.

"Hello! Is this y/n?" they asked but the determined voice leaves any hint of doubt.

"Umm.. Yes but whom am i speaking to?" i asked with uncertainty.

"I am the new owner of cafe. Miss Y/n! Why are you not in the cafe in working hours?" the voice asked bringing back the awful memory of the day.

"Sorry Sir! but i got fired today" i said unemotionally but couldn't stop the quivering of my lips as i tried hard not to cry.

Upon catching her faint sob, Taehyung clutch the phone harder almost breaking it into pieces. He took a deep breathe to calm his anger and not run off to catch her boss again who would surely not see tomorrow's daylight.

"But now i am the owner and i want you to join it so please" he said in a very sweet voice contrasting his badboy image. Even his driver got chills listening to the sudden change in his boss' demeanor.

Y/n was shocked but happy at the same time. She was still processing the offer it sound too good to be true.

"Re.. really? I can join?"  she asked to check that she didn't heard wrong.

"Yes! Miss Y/n, i want you to come at work tomorrow" he said with a slight laugh and confirmed my doubts.

"Thanks a lot sir!" i said cheerfully and ended the call.

Now with peaceful and calm mind, it didn't take long for me to get cozy in my bed.

I know this is a very short chapter. But now i am gonna change my writing style. So please wait for the next update❤❤❤❤