V or Tae?

(Y/n's pov)

Cold, it was freezing cold. I was feeling frigid like my body was on sledge of ice. But my inside was burning and churning from blaze, like surrounded by inferno. Even with these feelings, my whole body felt numb, no nervous tendons were working.

With some difficulties, I tried to lift my hand but it was not working, frowning slightly exerting full energy in making a single move but damn was it hard. I quit the difficult task and focused on an easy one. Desperately in need of leaving this dark, strange uneasy surrounding. This four dark walls were making me restless.

I couldn't decipher what was real or imagination, these inner thoughts were killing me because they were void, I remembered nothing, there was no escape. I could only see blackness because of my heavy closed lids. Why can't I opened my eyes? I stretched my eyebrows and frowned but these lids are too heavy to lift, lashes were stubborn to separate. I sigh in exasperatedly.

It's exhausting, fatigue took over my body and my will power to awake was slowly diminishing. Is there anyone who is watching my comical eyebrows stretch if yes then they were surely laughing their ass off.

Suddenly a shadow appears in front of me, fragments of outline began to form in the dim light. I could make out a silhouette, was it real or my mind was making it up? I followed the man's figure trying to recognize him, with my unstable steps like I was walking on cloud. I watched him attentively, drinking in the figure till I recognize who he was. He's familiar but why can't I remember. I failed to noticed that my facial expressions were showing discomfort, uneasiness. I was frowning, sweating hard, breathing short and deep, diaphragm heaving fast and upwards. I am trying to put a name on that figure who's now coming near me, I can see the dull lightning highlighting his face. It took a long agonizing minute for his face to reveal and when it did I suddenly wake up, eyes open wide like doe in headlights, sweat dripping heavily crowning my forehead.

I sat up in a hunched up position too suddenly that it was hurting my whole body but it wasn't the main problem. The problem was, I keep chanting a name heavily. The name which was roaming, occupying my mind and heart with his face. All my thoughts were drifting over him. 

Tae- Taehyung my boss, my bestfriend, my crush and my first love. Where is he? Is he alright?

My thirsty eyes move frantically to catch a familiar face but they were all strangers who seem shock due to my sudden awake. I move the blanket which was covering me aside and sat up straight, where was he? I couldn't hear anything, all voices were mute as I was stepping out of the bed to find him when suddenly I look at my side, take in the vista, shocked to find his face this close to me.

I let out a heart wrenching painful but delighted sob, my heart swell and eyes watered after taking in the familiar brown orbs whom I was finding in the sea of men in front of me. His face was covered with a black mask, brown hairs settle messily but aesthetically, only his eyes and the small bridge of his nose was visible with a prominent thick neck. I cried with joy and launched myself in a tight hug, wrapping my arms on him in a vice grip refusing to loosen my hold. The last thought will be leaving his warm embrace because he's my safe paradise, my Taetae.

(Tae's pov)

I was on my way for the usual visit to my baby but today everyone had free schedule much to my dismay. They all  kind of beg me to come along except Jin hyung because he already had a free pass to visit her as her doctor. I want nothing but to turn them down but their puppy eyes and star-filled eyes attacking me, had won me over. So this is how Shinchan's mom got attacked every day.