Kiss and make up

Taehyung's eyes become wide as saucers when the beautiful lady back up a little, wearing her sexy smirk, watching him losing his mind. Her amused expression brought him back to the real question. 

'Are author-nim jokes really funny or readers don't want to hurt her feeling-'

Well anyways-

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He's is busted. How? When? What was she talking about? Is this one of his brothers' prank. Damn, his brain was too small to act on current circumstance. 

"What busted?" Taehyung uttered pitifully, finding it hard to ask a legit question.

Luckily no one witnessed his dumb moment.

No one.

Just the boys who had originally came for dinner but instead received hot tea and the two maids who couldn't stop themselves from gobbling the drama. 

Taehyung was cut off by her snatching his mask and throwing it God knows where.

On lady Maria's face who was also watching the couple. But it's not relevant now.

Tae's strangled gasp was swallowed by plush lips which pressed with little pressure on his own lips. All thoughts yeeted from his mind and a blank white canvas was ready to paint his feelings on them but he was extremely shook to have any sense.

She didn't let him continue his naive questions, capturing his pillow like lips with her own, pecking it with care and relishing his lips taste as it hypnotize her.

Whereas she was basking in intimacy, the rest of the boys were finding themselves going lightheaded. The two maids immediately prepared medicines in case any of the boys started being dramatic.

Apparently, the tea was too hot, spicy for them to drink, but now they had taken a sip, it can neither be swallow nor thrown. Their balls had grown bigger to the point it had threatened to fall. 

EYEBALLS.

When she had pecked his lips to her heart's content, she unwantedly detached her lips, looking deep in his eyes, trying to show her sincerity.

"You're busted Kim Taehyung!" Y/n whispered.

He could feel himself getting thirsty for her lips when shock factor left his mind. She was looking at him with a vulnerable gaze after pecking his virgin lips. He would not let this slide. She's going to pay.

Instantly, he put his arms near her waist,  tugging closer and placing her on his lap. Now it was her turn to gasp, which died in her throat when he put his lips on the perfect slot.

Other loud gasps from behind were blatantly ignored.

He knew it will be their first proper kiss as she had only pecked him. Nonetheless now it was his time to live the fantasy.

He moved his lips on her soft one which she responded after a few seconds by closing her eyes savoring his delicious lips where as he was tightening his hold on her thighs, hauling her up bit by bit.

She was confused by his actions but couldn't stop chasing after the forbidden lips. When he locked her thighs on his waist and tapped her to brace herself, she realize his intentions. Immediately doing the same, Tae carried her with ease, kicking the obstacles on his way, ignoring their moaning and groaning from his attacks.

"Did you saw how he kicked me, it was so disrespectful!" Namjoon complained.

"Tell me about it" muttered Lady Maria who still had the mask on her head.

"You can leave me Tae, I am not going anywhere" Y/n assured him but he wasn't ready to put his hands off her yet when after months he got to be so close to her. 

Fruit of patience is really sweet. Her lips have proved it.

His depressed thoughts that he lose in getting his first love with whom he wanted to start a relationship or probably a family but what happened at the warehouse and hospital made him uncertain about future. 

But now holding the love of his life in his arms and continuously kissing her feels dreamy. He couldn't think straight, embracing and spooning her in his king-sized bed. He couldn't keep his lips away from her even for two seconds. And she had the audacity to ask him where would she sleep? Like come on, isn't his lap perfect for her? But he didn't uttered his inner feelings not wanting to scare the innocent lamb. Yet.

They spend whole night in confessing their love to each other and kissing each other lips like hungry wolves whivh they were eyeing ever since they met. Just like Tae expected, the beautiful pair of lips were the most ravishing thing he ever tasted and God knows what he's planning for them in this relationship.

It was a known thing that they were in relationship even if they hadn't asked another.

Y/n thought he would ask her after the second she kissed him but boy was traumatized at that time and later on latch on her lips and refused to detach them.

Did she made a mistake, has she fallen in trap?

Even if it was true, she would gladly get ruin in his love. 

-A/n :- So this more like filler chapter. Umm okay fine. I was just lazy.

Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

-by dork