Chaotic Wedding

That's how Taehyung drinks in mask.

The White hall was bursting with joy and energy; beautiful colours and lights were gleaming, casting celestial shadow on the glassy floor. Everyone was wearing shit-eating grin. Helpers, decorators and planners were getting scolded half-heartedly to make things perfect. Everything has to be perfect, there wasn't any space for mistake. Mistake should be happened in bedroom not here.

The boys wearing fancy suits, being confident and feeling themselves today but seeing the helpers and waiters wearing the same outfit deflated their huge balloon of ego

The boys wearing fancy suits, being confident and feeling themselves today but seeing the helpers and waiters wearing the same outfit deflated their huge balloon of ego. 'After this function, I'm going to talk with the stylist' Jin said, getting collective nods from his brothers.

Little did they know that Kim Taehyung was behind this, who didn't want anyone to outshine him on his special day.

Nevertheless they were happy that finally Taehyung's horny ass is getting married. They couldn't handled his whines for his crush anymore.

The halls looked like those ones came straight from Disney. Just like every girl, Y/n would deny to get married but secretly saved all ideas of her dream wedding in Pinterest.

The would be couple had gone through a long list for their wedding. And she fall for him more and more when he would eagerly throw ideas and his preference, clearly showing his interest and participation in wedding. He didn't get bore while choosing her dress, didn't left her when it's come to cake tasting, didn't send her alone for flower arrangements. She would be lying if she didn't second guessed on herself. How did a man like him end up choosing her simpleton ass? He always argue that he was the lucky one but truth was that, he had raised the bar of standards on men for her that she can't even think about marrying someone else.

Even though Tae had assured her about the budget that if she wanted Grammy's stage, he could easily arranged it with the snap of his middle finger but she didn't like anything scammys and chose the lake location near the Mansion where the 'would be' married couple had their first date.