Baking on brunch

All of a sudden, honking coming from outside, stopped the panicking rats- I mean guys. They looked at each other as the commotion about the spider died down, face paling hearing the engine halting. Their mind stopped, heart began to twerk in slow motion and everything become quiet.

Helpers, maids, those two specific maids, astronaut who was trying to scratch his ass, gardener, neighbours, alien couple who were fighting, Lady Maria and boys froze, turn quiet. 

 All quiet.

"QUICK! QUICK! THEY ARE COMING!!" the shouting started and run like headless chicken.

Suddenly Maria could see the lacking decoration and screamed at the boys to do a flower arrangement on coffee table, ushering the maids to bring dishes and order the gardener to arrange an ambulance in advance, in case she accidently kills someone in rage. 

"How does this flower arrangement even works?" Jungkook asked, racking his big coconut head, confused over the new vocabulary. He should have focused on English in highschool rather than wasting his time on Overwatch.

"Umm my sexy brain says, it include flowers" Namjoon jutted his jaw and concentrate, summoning his every brain cells. 

"Wow I could have never guessed" Yoongi trampled on his moment of pride.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL WHISPERING? BE QUICK" Maria scolded after watching them arguing like overconfident chihuahuas.

They were quick to their feet, scared of the old woman, haphazardly pulled their guns, throwing on table, stuffing flowers on the mouth of guns, stabling and covering it completely and succeeding in creating a makeshift pot.

"Maria, I-i think we have done" Jimin nervously said and shifted a little, showing their wonderful masterpiece.

"Wow boys! It looks really good" she was surprise or more like stupefied that boys could pull something like this. Maybe she underestimated them.

"Hahaha! yeah we are talented" Hobi said nervously, biting his lips to not reveal the truth. Boi could never lie.

"Now wipe that smug faces and greet the guests" They followed her like baby ducklings.

"Is everything prepared? Oh God, I have not even done by hair yet" Maria wheeze being self-conscious.

"Relax Maria, it's not like they are coming to see you" Jin said, appearing from thin air, startling everyone who were standing to welcome the guest.

"Oh boy, I can steal any man's heart with my beauty even now"

"I didn't need to heard this" Namjoon made a disgusted face, hearing something like this from his mother-figure.

"I think I am gonna puke" Jungkook followed his Idol's or boycrush's steps.

"I don't feel so good Miss Maria!" Jimin pretend to faint, making them roll their eyes over his dramatic ass.

Y/n and Taehyung were watching the scene below them with judging faces while clinging in each other arms. They had come after hearing the disturbance and was not shocked that it was caused by some matured people.