Crystal Clear

(Taehyung's Pov)

" He is my big brother Chanyeol, just return from States in morning. He is an Architect you know." Y/n exclaimed in a cheerful tone , a proud expression painted on her soft features giving the proof of how much she look up to her brother.

Her eyes shines every time she glances at her brother or states his qualities. Even while introducing him, her deep brown eyes held those bright stars proudly stating her brother's achievements. From the brief smile of her brother's on her sister's bragging and boosting about his works, anyone can guess about the close bond between these siblings. He had a soft but firm hold on her back like some protective brother. Their bonding and affection for each other cannot be hide from anyone's eyes.

Then how did it got missed by me?

Her words were echoing in my head like a tape recorder mocking me.

I don't know what to feel at the moment. The ground below me was shaking. It's proven that i  acted like a giddy goat. I am waiting for the moment when the holy earth would swallow me whole to its core for my stupidity and sinful act for doubting a pure brotherly act as a romantic one and made a absurd assumption.

I really want to crawl back in my mansion to hide my shameful face. How could i doubted my little innocent Y/n that she was engaged in someone else's company when she was just peppering her brother after his long awaited arrival.

I
should have just walked in the scene where Y/n was hugging this man in morning then maybe this misunderstanding wouldn't happen. If i didn't act like a coward and confronted them there, then i wouldn't be wasted and blabbering nonsense at some bar getting lectures from an old man.

I really acted like a foolish person , if I would have just used a single cell of my long forgotten brain then maybe this awkward moment wouldn't happen.

Now i am standing at the porch with my head down not able to look in the eyes of Y/N or her brother. I thought maybe no one caught my stupid theory or my expressions and began to formulate a sentence which can hide my stupidity. My embarrassment hadn't died down yet when a sudden loud laugh erupted which startles me. Then i remembered that i had given him a disgusting look just a moments ago for touching my Y/N.

 Obviously, Chanyeol would have already guessed the look of my face - from confusion regarding his identity to anger for hugging Y/n then embarrassment to misunderstand the brotherly act. It might be very funny to make him laugh like that. Fortunately my naive y/n neither notice my gloomy face nor asked about my silence over her brother's introduction.

 (No one's Pov)

Chanyeol had to held his stifles and hide them behind his long veiny hands. He couldn't help but let out a series of muffled laughed watching tae's solemn expression. He is smart enough to know the look of longing in tae's eyes and guesses that he probably is a admirer of his little sister who mistook his brotherly acts and assume him as Y/n's lover. 

Well it was not the entire fault of this young man when many people misunderstood them even in their high school where they would assume them as lovers due to their closeness. He would always give them a piece of mind. But now looking at Taehyung, who stood in front of him with a pouty puppy face, his cold heart melted. But he doesn't want to give him any pleasure either, he's not off the hook yet.

" Wait what did you thought ? " Chanyeol asked straightforwardly to Taehyung which made the latter to have a shocked face with multiple coughing after clearly being called out.

Taehyung didn't thought that he'll be caught red handed for the misunderstanding let alone expose by her brother. He made a pleaded face to soften her tall brother requesting to not expose his stupidity to y/n which mischievously but still obliged by Chanyeol. He made a zipping on his mouth sign when y/n was busy looking at their small garden. 

" I have to talk to this young man. You should go inside" said Chanyeol while giving a light pushed to Y/n which she happily obliged with a cute giggle and wished a goodnight to Taehyung. She was quick to ran into the house to prepare for dinner.

" You young man, We have a lot to talk over. And you owe me one to not expose your little secret to y/n" chanyeol fake glare at the frightened man who had thought that maybe he is off the hook but only get disappointed in return. 

" Yes yes sir" taehyung stutter rather quietly while bowing his head a little. He was never the one to give respect to anyone let alone a man who is just some years older than him. But if he wanted to win over his dream girl then he have to please her brother as well which might became his brother-in law in future.

" It's quiet late so i'll not take your much time. But you have to appear here at exact 12 p.m tomorrow" he commanded in a strict voice enjoying the poor frightened man's expression.

" Ah ah yes yes.. sure but may i ask what for " Tae asked in a soft voice looking with wide eyes at the tall man.

" Because you have to be my maid for rest of your life and tomorrow's your first day" he explained and bind his hands on backside like a General.

Taehyung might have taken his words seriously as he's face had lose all its healthy colour and became pale as paper. He can imagined himself in a pink maid outfit which gave him chills from head to toe. His soul didn't leave his body thanks to Chanyeol's next words.

"Silly man! i am inviting you to have lunch tomorrow to get to know you better " he reasoned with a contiguous laugh and patted Tae's back.

" Yes- i mean Okay. Good night sir" he bid a formal goodnight and took his leave not wanting to suffer any more from Y/n's brother.

Strolling in the roadside, Taehyung was thinking hard about his miscalculation about Chanyeol. He had already received a file of Y/N's bio data and life. He remember's Chanyeol's name also thanks to his photogenic memory then how did he not recognize him and became a laughing stock.

Suddenly his rewind the past scene where Jimin came to his office with the brown file which contains the details. Then it clicked his mind that he never get any picture of Chanyeol. 

( In Taehyung's Mansion)

Jimin and others were slothing around living room. They were chucking and laughing over Jin's jokes when suddenly a loud voice startled them from its loud roar. Upon focusing on the sound they could recognize the name which is being called out.

" JIMIN"