Misunderstandings

Warm rays of sunlight kissed Taehyung's bare face with gentle touches. Clear azure sky with cirrus cushion of white clouds display a beautiful day ahead. Light chirping and buzzing of tree crickets lullaby him to sleep again. But now his eyes were wide open declining every ounce of drowsed​ in him.

Asiding the linen sheets, he gets out of the bed and began to do his morning routines. The sweet weather bait him to do a unexpected thing and he just wants to grab the opportunity to its fullest. And he quite deserve it for working all night long.

Previous night

''So what's the problem again?"  Taehyung asked from the rest of Bangtan except Yoongi which made him to take a quick glance on the couch but didn't find anyone lay or sleeping there. This must be a real problem then ,which even makes Yoongi to step out of the soft cushion.

"So are you going to tell me or do I have to use my non-existence telepathy?" he couldn't help but asked sarcastically with a mocking smirk which automatically makes all others to cower back in fright except Seokjin who didn't feel any threat from their so called Leader Taehyung.

"Some other groups are trying to take our assignments from the dock. Yoongi have gone there to give us every minute details" Jin gives him brief information about the problematic situation. Namjoon had already called their men to prepare for the fight while Jimin and Jungkook had clean off their weapons. Hoseok have the job to make sure that no other gangs or cops came to the former place during the fight. All preparations were already done expect one.

'Who will tell their boss about the worst situation?'

"Then what's with the unnecessary delay? Let our man handle this situation. I can't believe, you called me here for this small matter" he said while moving his head in disappointment. He would be able to spend a dreamy night at his crush house if not for an useless call.

"Well, the twist is - that assignment is the important customized one you were expecting from Mr. Kang. " Jin reveals the fact quite dramatically with his hand gestures. Even in this crucial hour, his extra behaviour didn't quiet down. 

" WHAT ?" Kim taehyung roars like a true lion he is. He couldn't keep his anger inside and began to ruffle his permed hairs hardly. The beast within him blinded with fury and rage can be unleash anytime.

"How can anyone knew about this? The information about our assignment was kept confidential. Only bangtan and our few men knew about that. Okay forget it. We have a show to attend" he said dismissing the needless reasons and told them to get ready for some actions.

" lets get it" Jungkook cheers and did an air fist. He just want to taste some thrill and excitement.

" It wasn't that necessary Jungkook" taehyung tried to calm the raging and extra ass bunny. They soon grab their weapons and accessories for the final showdown.

The famous harbour which is one of busiest port of Seoul is the main transport of Taehyung. Every shipment or assignments are being imported and exported from here under the nose of cops and custom department.

They quietly reached at the port where some those unknown men were shamelessly carrying their weapon assignment's wagons and transferring them to their big trucks. Like yoongi had reported earlier on call that Bangtan's men tried to fight with the enemies but they were overpowered by their huge number. Each member and men of Taehyung's -have high technical skills and strength and to join them is quite difficult. That's why they are in short in numbers but this shortage never became a problem in past nor it'll be in future because every single person in Bangtan Team can single-handedly manage ten enemies. It's rare to win against them and they'll show their immense power tonight.

In few some minutes, a large number of men were laying on the cobalt road with some broken teeth and bones. The assignments of latest weapons includes some bayonets, LSAT rifle, M-16/ M-4 and Astra model 900 - were also transfer to their vehicles. Taehyung had order his men to take them safely at their headquarters. And for yoongi, he has to clear all CCTV and surveillance footage of that time, maybe it was an unnecessary move as no one can arrest them but Taehyung never leaves any evidence behind.

" Ah! I got a big cut on my handsome face" Jin whined like a child and complained about his minor injury to Namjoon who was chuckling quietly but still listening to his hyung's rant.

They came back to their mansion quite late with constant bickering of Jin and Jungkook. The big fight of tonight had tired them and they instantly fell sleep like a dead log in their respective rooms.

Present Time

In his expensive stylish clothes , Taehyung march towards Y/N's house. He instantly became the eye candy of every ladies irrespective of their age. He appears like a model instead of some boy next door in his casual clothes. However his attention was stolen by a beautiful angel who can bewitch like devil. He wanted to make up for the sudden departure of last night. So he decided to walk her at work.

The small house appears more beautiful in morning with a small cute garden and pebbles path which he failed to notice last night was in its full glory in front of him. The cozy house have some details which reflects her features and personality like- white painted walls as her peaceful mind, unique and colourful flowers like her bubbly personality . He shakes his head when her features were began to cloud his mind. He was just some steps away from meeting the real beauty and here he was swimming in her imaginations. He had merely taken a step towards the gateway of her house's when his steps halted.

Anger, rage , disappointment several unknown emotions swirl in his once calm mind. Betrayal occupied its space in his heart and angry frown of eyebrows painted his once happy face when he saw an unexpected scene in front of him. 

Y/N was hugging another man beside her main door and then she kissed his cheeks.

Which broke Tae's heart in million pieces