Mysterious V

It was hectic working in a cafe , bearing annoying and rude customers are tough

It was hectic working in a cafe , bearing annoying and rude customers are tough. Counting cash , wiping tables and making orders.

But working with you made tae smile every time even in sweat.
Your beautiful lashes looking down every time you make a order , the way you hair stick on your forehead due to sweating , you lips making a pout while counting money made his heart swell with excessive love. And your beauty slapping him left to right across his face doesn't help anyway.

Suddenly his legs moves out of his control towards you. He doesn't even know what was he doing as he move his hand aiming at your face. You were startled seeing him this close thinking that he's gonna slap you or something.

But he swifty move your sticky hairs from forehead to behind your ears. He was so focused on removing the hairs that he doesn't notice the closeness between you two.

After accomplish his life goals, he looks towards you, wanting you to compliment him about his gentlemanliness. But he became red as tomato noticing the distance between you and him. He was practically in your personal bubble , he can feel your breathe on his perfect Cupid bow lips. He was slowly leaning towards you to devour you lovely pink lips. Slowly and steadily he close his eyes aiming for you own perfect Cupid's.

"Thump" he heard. What was the sound?
But he didn't make any sound.

After few seconds he feel a hard pain on his forehead. Afraid of what actually happens, he open his eyes a little.

There you were , your back facing him focused on wrapping things to call it a day. You didn't seem to notice the Gangster's pain which was done by a small carton thrown by you , accidentally crashing his forehead.

He quickly go back to work so you wouldn't notice the now embarrassed mafia.

You locked the cafe's door ready to depart but tae suddenly stops you.

" Y/n! I'll drop you with car , come" he said while walking towards his car.

" Thanks but I'll walk , i don't want to bother you more as today was you first day in cafe." Replied you politely declining the offer.

Tae argues with you but you are a woman and
Women always wins in argument.

So after you victory , you bid a goodbye to him and takes a shortcut for your house.

The shortcut was a dark alleyway which was always empty. So it won't be any problem for you. You attach headphones on your ears and began to listen soothing songs. You bob your head up and down matching the tunes of song.
You walk carefree oblivious to the outside world.

Tae doesn't back down as he was walking behind you to ensure your safety. He was not being a stalker or anything , he just want to make sure you reach home safely or otherwise it'll be difficult for him to sleep worrying about you.

A drunk man makes an entry in the alley walking back and forth with his octopus legs. Because it seems like his legs was unsure , where to move.

Tae quickly catch him before he would clash with you , disturbing you from you own world. He taps a pressure point on the drunk man's neck and knock out him for next few hours.

He was sure that you didn't listen so he carelessly throw that drunk man on the ground but when he felt your watchful eyes on him, he freeze. He doesn't want to appear as a villain in front of you but it seems like The fate has another plans

Tae was making a full proof plan to convince you about the situation. But when he saw the confusion in your eyes , he hesitantly stops his mind to make further stupid plans because you were watching him like -
h-he was a complete stranger then everything get clears when he felt a mask around his lower mouth, securing his identity. He felt so proud on him that he chooses to who wear the black mask on right situation.
" Who are you?" you asked in a scared tone backing away slowly.

"This drunk man was going to collide with you and God knows what would happened to you, comparing this bluff man to your petite size" tae answered in a rather calm voice , totally opposite of his inner chaos.

" A-ah yes! , thank you very much!" You bowed multiple times to show you gratitude, slightly embarrassed with the detail description of your body from a stranger.

You choose to believe a stranger as the truth unfolds in front of you, noticing a drunk man laid helplessly on the ground.
"It's fine " said tae in a raspy voice masking his real voice, dismissing your bows.
" What's your name?" you ask the stranger. And if tae was not panicking before he will certainly do that now. Thoughts running widely in his small brain, brain cells bumping with each other making chaos. Then he remembers something and uttered it out of his mouth without thinking.

" My name is V" he said without stuttering also surprising himself.

" Ah ! Thanks V shi but i got to go sorry" you said while striding again on your path. Wanting to just lay on you bed as soon as possible.

" V shi , that sounds stupid but hearing it from you delicious lips makes it divine" tae said while patting his heart being totally whipped for you.

"V shi , thanks V shi"
"V shi..."
He muttered these words imagining you , he began to walk towards bangtan mansion.

Now a new title is owned by tae in his collection - " Whipped"

A/n -
Love y'all ❤❤❤❤❤

-by couch potato