His Care

This was the reaction given by tae to your stories.

First thing , you did was telling all the details about last night to him in the morning after entering the cafe. You were bluffing so much about that mysterious man and the way he save you from the danger. On which tae scold​ you to walk not alone.

You are not someone who would notice some one qualities by just show off , you personally point out their qualities. So getting compliments from you made him feel like on Cloud Nine. It was like your words are the colours of his rainbow. He would ask some questions here and there to maintain his hidden identity.

" I am telling you tae he was really tall with some hard muscles poking inside his black emo dress but his face was covered by Black enormous mask, his voice was raspy making me dizzy. God that would be so romantic if i hadn't​' run from there." You finish your story with a heavy sigh.

"so you're telling me that his mouth was covered with a huge mask? how can you say that he was handsome, he could be a only one." Tae argue wanting to hear your reasoning.

" no! no! no! I am certain about his looks if he has nice personality then he is likely to have a handsome face too."
this was your explanation.

In the small span of time, you and I became good friends because he was not treating you like a piece of trash which was done by your previous employer. He would jokes around and making funny expressions to make you laugh and you would instantly meltdown with his cuteness.

In your eyes Mr Kim Taehyung is a cute version of man. He could make anyone fond of him with his sweet talks. He treats everyone as equal despite of their rank, he is very possessive towards you as many pervert men tries to make their towards you in the cafe. He is securing you from them is doing of gentleman ,according to you.

After great a talk you begin to work in the kitchen but tae was still in daze as how would you have been reacting if you had saw his face last night.

He was sure that it would had broke your trust in him as he know you treat him. You think of him as a gentleman , a caring person who couldn't even hurt a fly. But the reality was hurt breaking. He is a dangerous player in Gangsters world who wouldn't even flinch while shoving bullets on someone.

Later that night a man came in the cafe to order a simple tea. There was some minutes left before calling it a day , so you complied his request.

Tae was also busy in books keeping at the corners.

You didn't saw the way, that man was looking at you. He began to make his way towards you. He raises his hand to grab your waist.

You gasp feeling a pair of hands clasping you tightly. You couldn't utter a sound as his one hand covers your mouth tightly. His muscles and hands were big and rough like some criminal. She felt his hands going up and down removing your clothes slightly. You were desperate to call tae , tears flowing non-stop from your eyes staining you cheeks badly. You thought it was the end of life. You had faced this type of situation many times but there was always Jackson who dealt with it. And those situations never came to this far.

You closed your eyes not wanting to feel his disgusting touch.

Suddenly you felt your body being free from that crab's claws.

Punching and kicking sound could be heard clearly. But you were not in the position to enjoy that. Freeze in your position , you began to think about all negatives thought if tae wouldn't come for your rescue.

Whereas tae who just return from finish all books recording turns around to see you. But he didn't see your pleasant view but rather a most shocking scene.

You were crying silent shaking in terror and that disgusting man was roaming his hands on all your body.

If a thermometer could measure the angry heats radiating from tae's body than it would have been blast already.

He march towards your direction with long steps and pull that sinner man's body away from you.
His gangster demeanor took place and he now was out of control.

He beats him until his face was covered with blood , body lays on ground limply. But he was not satisfied and he was not planning on stopping the beatings either.

But a single sob escaped from you manage to change his mind.
He's raging eyes changed into softer ones as he shoves that man away from cafe and began to come towards you. And without any hesitation , he hugs you bringing your head to his chest. You small body was perfectly frame by his bigger one.
He doesn't know how to calm you in this situation. This is the first time , he regret to ignore crying girls in past.

" Y/n baby!! Listen that bad guy is gone now. Look at me " he manage to form a sentence. Not minding the blush appears on his cheeks for calling you his baby.

But you were weeping uncontrollably.

" If he comes again , you have to round house kick him on face , okk! For this you have to learn self defense. Now look at my eyes to confirm this idea" he said the first thought comes in his mind.

You instantly stops and makes eye contact with him slightly leaning back to see his face.

" Tae please ! Promise me you would never use this technique to comfort anyone because it really sucks " you scrunch you nose in disapproval.

Tae look at you in horror. Dismissing the thought to kiss your cute nose.

" But you really comforts me tae! With your adorable talks" you cutely said pinching his checks.

Tae's mind was a mess, he doesn't know what to feel in the moment - your soft hands touching his now red cheeks or your soft voice speaking cutely or your shining eyes making his heart BOOM BOOM. He can't decide what to feel. He also totally forget the slight pain in his cheeks due to your pinching.

" Let's wrap up " you said with now lively voice.

" O-oh ok " he manage to utter a short reply not wanting to stutter more or swims in second hand embarrassment.

He strides towards you with his heart dancing on some weird song which he doesn't even remember listening.

This Gangster will change into a insane person soon were the thoughts of Taehyung.

A/n -
Love y'all ❤❤❤❤❤

-by couch potato