Birds and Bees

Third Person Pov
(till the end of the chapter)

The unfortunate night passed away with no more difficulties or shocks as Jin took care of V, who according to him, just react dramatically. Very dramatically. 

According to the certified doctor and a self-practiced surgeon, V was fine and just a heat stroke because apparently his heart couldn't handle all the warmth and blush given by Y/n, redness spread overall his body and overheated the poor guy, who at the end fainted from all the pressure. Jin checked his pulse and came to conclusion that the fainted guy seriously needs an urgent surgery. So not wasting any time, he bend down to take off his shoes and lifted his one of the shock directly at Taehyung, exactly near his nose, waking up the patient.

Jin received appreciations and huge respect from his brothers where as in background, the sound of gaging and chocking by Tae was completely ignored.

The previously overdramatic patient had the audacity to get angry at Jungkook to slam the door on his babygirl's face and threatened to torture him in the training session which the bunny man shrugged off not paying any attention as it only means more push ups and weightlifting. Then hell yeah!

Until Jimin the most loyal friend of Tae or the frequent victim of Jungkook's pranks suggested to confiscate his Overwatch and boy the suppose offender cried so much that Jin had to call it a day and sent everyone to bed.

Next day, breakfast was made by Y/n as she was in a good mood from previous night. The avocado toast with delicious pancakes were laid lavishly on the table.

Even though Tae doesn't like avocado, he wolfs down every single toast, shocking everyone especially those who were making grabby hands over the now finished toast. Y/n dismiss his weird behaviour and asked about his health which the said guy dismissed and shower her with every single compliment, his limited dictionary could have. 

It was late in morning, a sunny day ahead in winters, warm air seeping through the windows giving a pleasant vibe inside the mansion. After the heavy breakfast, they were lazily lounging in the living room, eyes glued on their own phone like everyone else in this generation except Jin and Y/n who were conversing about recipes, sitting side by side but it loses all its fun, seeing that no one was trying to have any talk, too entangle in technology. Soon the room breathes in silence as Y/n mindlessly scroll the Netflix on TV while Jin glared at his brothers.

"I am upset," Jin said with a sigh but unduly quiet for anyone to listen.

"I said I'm upset" he exclaimed loudly after not catching anyone's attention.

"Why Jinnie? Y/n asked in concern gently pushing the remote, which rested on her lap.

"Only you give me respect and attention Y/n-ah among these disrespectful kids" he complained and laid his head on her shoulder, instantly getting a stingy eye from the person who was beside her, congested forcefully in a two-person loveseat. Taehyung.

"So why are you upset Jin?" she asked gently, patting the soft-hearted doctor's head.

"Don't you feel bored? You have been confiding in this huge mansion for so long, aren't you bored Y/n-ah" Jin asked carefully, turning to look at the only girl present in the room, with utmost care.