Stalker?

The silence of night was somewhat calm to you as you strides on the way. Mild breeze calming the previous bad encounter. You were silently walking enjoying the dark night. But suddenly you heard heavy footsteps.

"What was that" you thought
You fasten your speed not wanting to have another bad encounter with some drunk man.

" Aish , i should have listen to tae when he was offering me to walk along."
" Please god why I have always this bad timing" you pleaded

You can clearly hear those heavy steps began to follow you even when you change in alley like they are following you.

Without thinking much , you began to run. Sweat began to form on forehead and neck but it didn't stop you. Those footsteps were also running behind you confirm your suspension.

Bumping with a hard chest , when you enter a small alleyway , you abruptly stop. Thoughts of what would happen to you began to float in your mind. Hesitantly you look up to see what you were dreading.

" Oh my god" you jumped in his arms hugging him tightly like you life's depend on that which was true in this situation.

Silently crying , you hug him more tightly.

*TAE POV*

I offer y/n to walk along but she rejected politely but it didn't stop me from ensuring her safety. I'll​ make sure she reach home safely.

I was silently following her not wanting to appear as a creep but when she abruptly stop makes me suspicious.

"What the fucker doing here" i spat in a low voice.

I watch as Y/n began to run.

" Ah!! My sweet bean is really clever" i said and began to match steps with that fucker.

When i reach near him , i harshly grab his neck and throw him on the floor and kicked him hard on head so that he'll remain conscious while i calm my sweetheart.

After making sure that the stalker is unconscious. I take a shortcut to reach y/n.

Suddenly she bump into him and step back in fear. Oh god it ache my heart to see her like this. My cold heart was already melting with her purity and innocence.
She look up and hug me tightly.
I was sure that this would happen but it seriously took me in surprise that she trust me this much as she continue to hold me tightly not wanting to leave.

"Hey ! Hey ! Y/n - ah calm down, what happen. Why are shaking." I asked despite of my full knowledge as i don't want to uncover my facade.

" Som- someone was following me " she answer in whisper.

" Don't worry ! I am here , let's go to your house" i suggest.

she nod approving.

But as she took a step forward , she collapsed but i catch her before she completely fall. I notice her tired form.

My brave girl really run fast to save her, i am really proud of her - i thought.

Without saying anything , I hold her in bridal style and began to walk towards her home. She just complied without arguing and place her head on my chest.

She would definitely hear my fast heartbeat but i ignore that as Y/n's safety was more important that that stupid heart which was beating like there no tomorrow.

That's how i began my short journey to her home.

-A/n

I know this is short but i am really caught up with my studies. I promise that the next chapters will be long

- by couch potato
Love y'all ❤❤❤❤