The Official Meet

Last night , she felt excitement in her heart and was looking forward to work in the cafe. How can you not feel your inside stir when after a very long time something actually good happen in your life. Exactly this happened to y/n. She doesn't get enough sleep due to her nervousness. How the new owner of shine's cafe would react  on the first meet?, if he would be pleased to see her work or not? All this questions seems to get her so much worked up that she woke up with heavy headache.

She hurriedly get up from her bed. A cold shower seemed to help her, calming the storm building inside her.
Wearing a beautiful pale blue dress which reaches just above her knees with natural loose curls, she look stunning. But the latter seem to not minding her own beauty. After picking her purse and locking the door , she strides towards the cafe.

Taehyung woke up in a good mood surprising his gang members.

Jin dramatically looked outside the window shocking the others.

"What are you doing hyung?" asked jungkook.

"Oh nothing , i was just outside looking for flying pigs " exclaimed jin along with his famous windshield laugh.

"Very funny , haha!! I know seeing tae in a happy mood is very unusual but you didn't have to bless us with your funny jokes" replied suga with sarcasm.

"Yes i am in a good mood , no need to brag about this" said tae.

" Is is about that gir-" asked jimin.

"NO!! It's none of your damn business!!" scolded tae upsetting the former and exit in rage slamming the front door.

The sudden change in his Demeanor ruined the perfect morning of others. But no one question anything.

Upon reaching the cafe y/n stood in front of cafe re-reading the name of cafe which she already knows.
"Um.. A new start of my life! y/n Fighting!!" she said with excitement.

The Shine cafe - a simple , cozy one which gives the feeling of home. Y/n was the only worker in the cafe. She always feels like it's her second home as the previous owner neither participate in cafe's work nor comes frequently. She was the one who runs the business. So it was heartbreaking when she gets fired.

Clearing her mind from those bad thoughts , she began to work.
Cleaning the tables and chairs, filling the stock for drinks , her mind was submerge with only working. Not noticing the stranger who just appear in cafe.

(Taehyung pov)
He just enter the cafe with his ruined mood. He didn't understand why he get so worked up by just hearing about you from jimin's mouth. Yes it could be due the fact that he never gets involved in girls and you were someone, he wants to keep safe from any danger. It's not that he doesn't trust his member or anything like that. It's just ,he knows that by introducing you to his world would mean serving your life in gold plate to his enemies. He just want to make sure your life doesn't get in any danger till he gets the solutions of his problems.

When he saw you working behind the counters , he felt his heart beating so loudly that could be heard by anyone. He take a long breathe to calm his frantically thumping heart.

"Oh god!! Will you just stop? We are not even close to her! why are you beating like a drum!!? tae scolded his heart which doesn't get unnoticed by y/n.

Y/n turn around quickly hearing someone talking.

" Umm.. who are you?" Asked y/n with a small and sweet voice.

"Ah.. hello! I am Mr. Kim taehyung , new owner of Shine Cafe." Replied tae while walking towards her and offering handshake.

" Ahh!! i-i am sorry! I didn't know! Who were you , i should have sa-said that ! Please forgive me!" Said y/n while bowing her head non-stop.

Tae's heart aches watching her afraid for some petty mistake which she didn't even do. Just what was happening to her , who was messing with his girl to make her like this.

"Oh ! No need to apologising. It's not your fault." Said tae not wanting to scare her even more.

Hearing his sweet but deep voice , y/n reluctant straighten herself.

" Ah.. i am y/n - Park y/n " she stuttered.

" Miss y/n , no need to be formal with me. I want to you feel at ease working here. Please ? I am looking forward to work with you." Said tae wanting to just clasp her in his arm , comforting her or saying sweet things.  But he controls himself not wanting to scare the innocent girl with his actions.

" Me too! I'll be looking forward to work with you." Said y/n oblivious to tae's hidden desire.

" So lets start the work together" said tae wanting to be friendly with her.

" Yo-you would work here ? Why? " Asked y/n as she didn't saw her previous owner to even step in the kitchen.

"Why ? Something wrong ? I just want to help you. I don't want to  watch you doing all work. Can i ?
Asked tae.

"Yes ! Please.. it'll be great help" replied y/n.

Something just blooms in y/n's heart. She doesn't know what it is this feeling - good or bad. But something snapped her inside breaking her ignorant attitude towards boys as she is looking forward to talk with Taehyung , to know him better.

Now i am going to continue this story. Please do tell about my new writing skill , so i can improve it more!!❤❤❤❤