Do you know Bts?

(Tae's pov)

It was already half past 8 and Jin hyung was already done making the dinner. I hadn't seen Y/n since lunch. And it was making me anxious and empty not being with her 24/7 even after living in the same premises.

But i was more worried for health, she was wobbling in her steps while climbing the stairs. I don't know how she'd manage to climbed downstairs in morning.

While doing her checkup, Jin hyung assured us that it's just some weakness and doesn't have to worry much, it will gone after she's back to her healthy routine.

I wouldn't have left her alone in the room if not for a extra muscled bunny but I understood that she needs some time alone for gathering her thoughts.

It's not everyday you live and eat among mafias. Honestly I thought she would be scared or terrified, trying to cover away from us in fear. And it would seriously broken my heart in pieces if it had happened as I was previously going to expose my real identity to her while also confessing my feelings as Tae. But then I got a whiplash from her nonchalant behavior when we told her or more like slipped about our real identities

(Flashback still Tae's pov)

Lady Maria had given us a call for lunch when we were all chilling in the living room. The boys were trying to know Y/n better and a hovering me who would glare at them time to time for being too interested in her.

Maria is our trustable forty years old maid who's been working for my family since ages. Jin hyung also cook occasionally but it depends on his mood and that was ruined by me ever since I lied to Y/n about who'd cook the soup. He's been back to sulking in the corner with a overswelling pout giving me cold shoulders but would give a dazzling smile whenever Y/n looked his way.

Even a chameleon doesn't change it's colour this quickly.

My train of thoughts stop when a shy voice called me and I would be a fool to not wag my invisible tail for her.

"V-shi you had mention last night that you will tell me about the reason why I got kidnapped. It's eating me out that I don't know anything about you guys and has been burdening you by living here" Y/n said in quiet tone making us understand the depth of her concern.

It's not that I didn't wanted to tell her soon but the revelation could give her stress furthermore deteriorating her health. But I guess it couldn't be push more for later.

"For the last time dear, you are not burdening us. Honestly you were caught in this mess because of our certain member so I would surely not blame you" Jin hyung smooth talks with her but not after giving me a glare while mentioning that member.

"Oh okay but why are you referring your friend as member. Are you in some K-pop band?" she asked confused and a natural pout settle on her lips which i so wanted to cease by my own- oops.

"No. Well I could get in any popular band because of my handsome face but sadly we are not some K-pop groups. So who's going to tell the pretty girl who we are?" Jin hyung like always, bragged about his looks whenever and wherever he got chance. Well who can blame him? With that look even Aphrodite would fall for him.

Okay, I may or may not be threatened by Jin hyung that he would expose my cooking lie to
Y/n if I didn't praise his looks after every ten minutes as punishment. So I'm suffering even in my thoughts.

"I should be the one-" I tried to voice out but a suddenly got cut off by someone.

"Do you know Bts?" Yoongi hyung asked enthusiastically with a proud smile on his face and it made all of us look at him with a blank face. What was he even thinking? We all decided to tell her the truth more calmly and sugar coating the truth. But here he exposed us like we are some celebrities.