PROLOGUE✨

Narnian Year 899

At an icy mountain top, completely abandoned, stood Ranin, her palms glowing with power, as she frantically searches for her.

'Where are you?! Show yourself!' Ranin shouted. She felt a presence behind her as she ducked, a sharp icicle shooting past. She whirled around to met the eyes of the woman who almost forced her to betray Aslan.

'Why resist your destiny, Ranin? I could give you everything you want.. All you need to do is join me. I could give you a family..' She cooed, as Ranin stilled.

She wasn't born into a family, she was created directly by Aslan, to be his right hand. He gave her everything, just not a family like everyone else. She wavered for a moment.

'I have a family, Jadis. One you could never force me to betray!' Ranin yelled, but her power began to waver, as the light in her palms fizzled. Deep down inside, she wanted a normal family, and Jadis played on her temptations.

'Oh Ranin...' Jadis cooed as she glided towards her. 'I know you don't feel like you have a real family yet... I can change that.' She reached out and touched Ranin's cheek. She was trapped in a trance.

'I just need a drop of your blood, dear, and you will have everything you have ever wanted..' She smiled, as Ranin voluntarily cut open her palm, still keeping her eyes on Jadis, as she moved forward. Just before Jadis could reach for it, a mighty roar made her jerk away, as Ranin broke away from the trance. Her face contorted in rage, as she realised what Jadis was trying to do.

'You will never, ever, do that again.' She hissed, as her body began to glow with a white light. She reached a glowing hand out, as she glared at Jadis.

'Rot in hell.' She hissed, as she began to drain the life out of Jadis. She screamed, and suddenly grabbed The Imperium off Ranin's neck.

'No!' Ranin yelled, as she reached for it. She was too late.

The Imperium filled Jadis with power, as she looked upon Ranin with a cruel smile.

'You said you loved winter? I hope you enjoy an eternity of it.' She said, cruelly as she froze Ranin where she stood, and pushed her off the mountain. She couldn't break out. She felt her soul leave her body. She felt herself slip away. Before she was completely gone, she called out to Aslan.

'Aslan, I know you can hear me, please help..' She whispered mentally, as she slipped into oblivion.

She died.

******

(QUICK THING THIS IS TWO YEARS BEFORE PRINCE CASPIAN SO DO THE MATH OF THEIR AGES ACCORDINGLY AKA PETER IS 15, SUSAN IS 14, EDMUND AND RAINA 13, AND LUCY IS 11)

The year was 1939. Raina rushed into her new school and heaved a sigh.

'Make friends all over again. Wonderful' she thought. Her dark brown hair was in a side braid, her short front hairs falling on her face, because of running. She mentally cursed herself for forgetting to pin them up. She pushed them aside and started walking towards her class. 'English' was written on the board. When the teacher started talking, the door opened and a boy started silently scooting in, when the teacher looked at him and said

'Mr. Pevensie, late again!'

The boy was wearing a newspaper boy cap and a scarf so his face wasn't very visible to Raina. He replied,

'Sorry Ma'am, won't happen again!' He said, but then he rolled his eyes.

'He definitely has an attitude problem' Raina thought.